||30.

This chapter is dedicated to prevail_mc your yesterday's comment made my day dearie.

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                      ||Eno's POV||

The driver pulled over at the parking lot, before Emem and I got down from the back seat.

"Huh?" Emem muttered once we bid our designated driver goodbye.

"What is it?" I asked her. She just stretched her hands and pointed towards a direction. I followed her fingers, to see Felix coming down from his car, through the driver's seat.

"I guess he didn't let his designated driver to tag along." Emem muttered once more.

"Just let's go," I got hold of her wrist and dragged her with me towards the school's building.

Once inside the building, I let go of her wrist and took an even breath.

"Hey Sofia!" Emem yelled, as she waved frantically at Sofia, whom was at the far end of the hall. Before I could even comprehend, Emem dragged me all the way till we arrived at Sofia and shade's destination.

"Hey Emem," Sofia greeted back, but with less enthusiasm.

"Are you going to the class?" Emem enquired same time Sofia nodded. I knew what Emem was trying to do, it was so obvious. She was trying so hard to get Sofia and I talking again.

"Yeah you?" Sofia asked, without even sparing a glance at my direction.

I groaned inwardly, before looking at Shade. She wasn't any help either. Shade was lost in the novel she was reading, not minding what was going on around her.

"No. I just got accepted into the female swim team. And since there's no class during the first period, I'm gonna head over there." Emem explained.

"Congrats," Sofia beamed, while I frowned at Emem.

"You're not leaving me alone," I whispered harshly into her ear. "I've got no friends to hang out with." Sofia must have heard the last part, cause she looked at me with knitted brows.

"Well, I'll be going to class now." Sofia announced. She looked at Shade who was beside her. "Come on book warm, let's go."

Shade glanced up from her book, before nodding her head. Emem and I watched as both girls left for class.

"Well, off I go." Emem said cheerfully and patted my shoulder.

"No you're not," I quickly grasped her right wrist.

"Come on Eno, I need some me time." She whined, as she tried to escape my grip. Turns out, Emem and I had the same body strength. She successfully got out of my tight grip and ran off. I looked at the ceiling feeling frustrated.

I guess I'll skip school today.

I turned around and when I was about taking a step forward, Felix strode into the school's building.

I scoffed as I watched him walk towards me. I prepared myself for his self pity speech. But to my uttermost surprise, Felix walked passed me without even giving me a second glance.

What's the hell just happened? Did Felix just ignored me?!

I stormed towards the direction of my classroom. Every thought of me skipping school, was long gone now."