||15.

This chapter is dedicated to X_celle she came up with lots of ship names.

Enjoy.

                              • • •

                   ||Eno's POV||

I walked down the stairs, with my backpack hung on both shoulders. Once downstairs, I looked over at the dining area, to see Mum, Dad and Emem, sitting at the dining.

"Morning mum, morning dad, morning Emem." I greeted, before placing my backpack beside my dining seat, which was close to Emem's.

"Morning Eno," Emem replied, then went back to her scrambled egg. I reached for my mug, then noticed mum and dad, looking at Emem and I, with stunned eyes.

"What is it?" I asked dryly at mum and dad.

"Uh?" Emem looked at me. I just pointed at mum and dad.

"They are looking at both of us in a weird way," I said, referring to our parents.

"Oh," Emem muttered like it was no big deal, then went back to her breakfast.

"Honey," Dad tapped mum on her arm. "Did the government replace our daughters with friendly robots? Or aliens that wants to eat our brains?"

"Uh?!" Emem and I exclaimed together. We stopped eating our breakfast, so we could watch mum and dad with confused gaze.

"I was beginning to ask myself the same thing." mum nudged dad on the shoulder. "They might be lab test products, who looks just like our daughters."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Emem. "Our parents have gone crazy."

I laughed at that, before wrapping my hands around her shoulders. "That's an extra package that comes with being old."

"I'm not old," Mum gasped in fake horror. "And we're definitely not crazy nor are we weird. Why are my twins acting all rainbows?"

My mouth formed an 'O' shape. Now I get it, mum and dad were surprised to see Emem and I, getting along.

"Cause she's my sister," I smiled at mum, before drinking my tea.

"B-But," Mum stuttered, but dad held her upper arm.

"Let it go honey, God just provided us with a little miracle this morning." I heard Emem chuckle beside me.

"So kids, I've got an announcement to make." Dad cleared his throat, and became all serious. "Your aunt Benecia, just got a managing job."

"What! Seriously?!" Emem and I asked together.

"How are they doing that?" Dad asked mum, then pointed at Emem and I. "I mean, saying the same thing at the same time?"

"It's called twin telepathy, dad." We said together, making dad to look at mum again. Mum just gave him a small shrug.

"So dad," Emem called, "You mentioned that auntie Benecia, has gotten a new job. What company is she working for?"

"You know your aunt," Dad began, "She hates working in a company. I would have giving her a spot in my company for a very long time, if the case was reversed."

That was true, auntie Benecia, hated being lucked up in a building for a very long period of time. Dad had asked her to work at his company, but she refused without hesitating.

"She got a job, managing some celebrity." Dad paused, so he could have a sip of his tea. "What's the celebrity's name again?" Dad asked mother, who was already at the kitchen, to get more scrambled eggs and toast bread.