||43.

This chapter is dedicated to Jeremiah's biggest fan, phaylove4 and also adeolamary hope you won't kidnap me now. xD

Enjoy.

                             • • •

                     ||Felix's POV||

I sat on an empty seat across Jeremiah, as I waited for my friends to show up.

Jeremiah had his best friend beside him, Dami. Dami was the only person Jeremiah could keep as a friend in and out of this school. With the help of Jeremiah and his goofy friend Dami, we finally found out the whereabouts of Alex. But Jeremiah, wasn't ready to disclose the information, till my tardy friends show up.

"Sorry we're late," Saviour hollared, same time the rest of the gang search for available seats.

"What kept you guys?" I asked Saviour. Jeremiah had no interest in that. He was busy chatting away with Dami.

"Well, Sofia had a meeting with her teammates, so I had to wait for her. Then on our way here, we found Emem and Dafe, making googling eyes at each other. An__"

"We weren't making googling eyes at each other," Emem defended herself, which got the attention of Dami. Dami decided to suspend his chat with Jeremiah, so he could fully focus his attention on my friends.

"You sure were, and there's no denying it. You're so into my friend, just accept it already." Saviour sighed.

"I'm not__"

"And then I found the gang at the hallway and we all decided to come here." Shade said, cutting Emem short in the process.

"Thank you," I mouthed to Shade. My friends could be something else. They know how to turn a gray sky into the brightest sky ever.

"Jeremiah here, has some information." I pointed to my family friend.

"I also helped," Dami placed his hands on Jeremiah's sholders. Compared to Jeremiah's boyishly lean frame, Dami was a little bit bigger.

"Yeah he did," Jeremiah shrugged his friend's hands off of his shoulder.

"So what have you found?" Sofia asked Jeremiah.

Jeremiah paused, as he reached for his backpack. He dug his hands in and brought out a journal. He opened the journal, making us to see some markings in it.

"Alex is currently lodging in a hotel called Chosen. He had been there for two weeks and some days now, approximately three weeks. He normally leaves his room at morning, and also at night." Jeremiah informed us, while tracing his fingers on his journal.

"We followed him and found out that he had been going to some warehouse." Completed Dami.

"How did the both of you do what the police have been trying to do for days now?" Shade asked in astonishment.

Dami feeling his self-esteem grow high, began to wipe his both shoulders with pride. "The Nigerian police are naturally  slow. They ask irrelevant questions, and do nothing."

"And apart from that," Jeremiah brushed in. "The police are professionals. They must be busy with other cases. We are just students with lots of free times so, it wasn't hard for us."

"You're in the swim team right?" Saviour decided to  ask an irrelevant question and at a worst possible time. Jeremiah said nothing, but nodded his head.

"Anyways," Emem looked at both Jeremiah and Dami. "Thank you guys so much."

"No problem cupcake," Dami smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hey," Dafe pointed at Dami. "Watch it."

"Let's go," Jeremiah tapped his friend. Together with Dami, Jeremiah excused himself and walked out of our mist.

"So what are we going to do with this information?" Sofia asked. "Cause we just can't go over to the Chosen Hotel, and then badge into Alex's room, demanding for Eno."

"I can!" Saviour volunteered, earning him a glare from Sofia.

"I think we should hand over this piece of information to the police," Shade suggested.

"To do what exactly?" Saviour asked with raised brows. "Slow their way into the crime scene, making Alex to escape before having the chance to capture him?"

"I guess what Shade is trying to say is," Emem voiced in. "We'll have to tell the police of our findings and also let them know of our plan to capture Alex."

"What's our plan?" Dafe asked Emem, with interest.

"That I don't know," Emem eyes left Dafe, to look at me with lifted brows.

"What?" I shrugged, as Emem kept looking at me.

"What's the plan to finding my sister?" Emem asked in a duh tone.

I paused my lips and stormed my brain for a best and suitable plan.

"I think I've got one," I said to my friends.

"Finally," Saviour and Shade sighed at the same time.

"What is it?" Sofia asked me.

I shook my head at my friends, "But that plan involves Osas."

A/N - Short, yeah I know

A/N - Short, yeah I know. The gang have started making progress, all thanks to Jeremiah and Dami.

Hope they all succeed.

Comment and vote on this chapter. It would ginger me to update fast.

Next update : Tomorrow.

Till next time,

Much love

X
-Eddy