||31.

So, I decided to update today. I realized the chapter was pretty short, so it won't kill me to squeeze some tiny time and update. Take it has my New Year's gift from me to you.

Oh, and thanks so much for the over 6k reads!

This chapter is dedicated to Zoeyy_bee

Enjoy.

                                 • • •

                    ||Eno's POV||

I laid patiently on Emem's queen sized bed, as I waited for her to get back from the party.

Remember the poor guy that was invited to Dafe's birthday party? What was his name again? Oh right, Favour.

Well, turns out he was having his own birthday party and so, he invited Shade and the rest of the gang. Saviour wasn't opportune to go, cause of his fractured shoulder.

Click!

I looked forward, as I heard the door knob and in came Emem.

"Jesus Christ!" Emem stepped back a bit. "You scared me." She pulled off her boots and kicked it to a corner.

"I thought you were a ghost or something," She kept on rambling absentmindedly.

"A ghost?" I chuckled slightly, as I watched her walk over to her reading table. She grasp a bottle of water and gulped down its content.

"Yeah you know, a bed ghost or something." I watched her with confused gaze. My sister could be pretty weird sometimes.

"Any ways," I decided to stop her from rambling any further. "How was the party."

"It was cool," She stretched. "But it wasn't the same without you."

I smiled sincerely at that, but quickly hid it. "I've decided it's time to apologize to Felix."

"But the party was still fun and the people were___" Emem stopped her rambling, and immediately looked at me with stunned eyes. "You want to what now?!" She quickly jumped on her bed, while I sat up right.

I awkwardly cleared my throat. "I. Want. To. Apologize. To. Felix." I said slowly.

She leaned back a little, as she digested every word. "It's not that I'm not happy. I'm super happy with this decision. But, what exactly changed your mind?"

"Felix's mum," Was my short answer. I leaned back against her bed stand. "Turns out I was being selfish."

"And you're just figuring that out now?" I looked at Emem with a frown.

"Not helping," I breathed out. "I need your help."

Emem furrowed her brows a bit, "My help? What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Get me an alone time with Felix. He wouldn't want to talk to me you know." I informed her.

"And you think he's gonna listen to me?" Emem lifted both brows up. "Why not ask Dafe for help?"

"Dafe won't listen to me either. But guess who he's gonna listen to?" I smiled at her.

Emem furrowed her brows. "Who?"

"You!" I spread my arms wide. "He's gonna listen to you! Just try and convince him about my plan."

"But...... What if he doesn't listen?" Emem asked, same time she fetched out her phone from her black Prada hand bag.