||27.

This chapter is dedicated to all the Ghost readers that's reading this book. Just hope you love it.

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                    ||Eno's POV||

"Come with me," I breathed as I held his hands. "It's alright."

I slowly held Alex's hands, leaving a dazed Shade and a shocked Felix behind.

I led Alex outside the school's building and headed straight for the love garden.

Standing with Alex in the love garden, I gazed upon his injured face.

"How's your face?" I frowned.

Alex chuckled happily. "You still care."

"How's your face?" I asked again.

He touched his forehead with his fingertips, then winced. "It hurts a little."

"Good," I folded my arms below my chest, then raised both brows up. "Alex, it's over between us. You dumbed me, after I kept on with your shit."

"I made a mistake," Alex sighed. "Peace turned out to be a pretender. She wasn't sincere and she cheated on me countless times."

"And I don't care," I pointed out. "Any ounce of love I felt for you in the past, are long gone now."

Alex snorted at that, "Then why are you here? Why aren't you with your beloved Felix?"

"To warn you," I said dryly, as I looked at him straight in the eye. "I never want to see you lay your fingers on Felix again. I swear to God, you'd be sorry if you do."

"You're threatening me?" He asked, his voice filled with anger. "Threatening me, after I still showed you that I still care?!"

"That's not a threat Alex, but a promise. Cause I don't do threats." I moved two steps closer to him. "Last warning, stay away from Felix." I whipped my hair at his face, as I began to walk away from him.

"This is why I left you," Alex's voice trailed after me. "You're just so arrogant and just so full of yourself."

I stopped on my track, then exhaled a bit. I swung my body so I could face Alex again. "You know what? I just realised one thing. I wasn't the one who ruined our relationship, you did. The Peace I know, is quiet and sincerely innocent. I'm sure she left you, cause she couldn't stand your filthy ass." His silent proved my theory.

"I thought as much, you lying pig." I turned once more, and left his disgusting sight.

I climbed the flight of stairs, as I decided to head straight for class. Standing at the top of the stairs, was Saviour. He looked exhausted, like he was searching everywhere for me.

"What do you want?" I sighed, as I stood beside him.

"I'm sorry, Eno. How many freaking times do you want me to tell you?!" He yelled, pouring out his emotion. "It was just a childish stupid bet, that turned out of hand. We've all apologized to you!"

"Surprisingly for everyone, stupid Felix felt something for you." Saviour went on, same time Shade and Sofia rushed towards us. "Dafe and I knew he won't go on with the bet. Why can't you just see how sincere he is, and just forgive already."

"I've told you before," I angrily glared at Saviour. "Never stop me to talk about Felix."

"Felix d__"

"Saviour stop," Sofia moved and stood in front of me, then turned to Saviour. "We'd talk to her."

"But I need to___"