||8.

I know I would have updated on Wednesday, but something came up.

Here's a new chapter tho, and it's dedicated to Orekuns Cherry2061 and Gamma_Leesha

Enjoy.

                                 • • •

                    ||Eno's POV||

It was free period, and I happened to be with Sofia and Shade. Emem had excused herself not to long ago, to talk to Felix.

I'm actually suspicious of Felix's behavior. Why would someone like Felix, someone who despises me all these years, just wakeup one morning and decides to act friendly towards me? Something fishy was really going on.

"I'm going to the restroom," Shade announced in a soft tone, before getting up from her seat and walking out of the classroom.

I turned to my left to look at Sofia, who was busy sketching a lady sitting on a beach. "Isn't Shade acting weird to you?"

Sofia lifted her head, to look at me. "No, is she?"

I nodded my head at her. "I mean, we haven't seen her with a book all day, and she's awfully quiet."

"Shade has always been quiet," Sofia said to me, then went back to her sketching.

"Yeah, but more than usual today." I whispered, still in thought.

Sofia placed her pen gently on her book, then looked at me. "Now that you've mentioned it, it's actually strange to see Shade, without her nose buried in a book. Something strange might be going on."

"My point exactly!" I slammed my Palm on my desk. "I'll be right back." I informed Sofia. I got up from my seat, then walked out of the classroom. I was determined to find out what was wrong with Shade.

I quickly head towards the direction of the restroom. Once in front of the ladies restroom, I opened the door and walked in. I began to check each stalls for Shade, but she was no where to be found.

I made up my mind to search for her else where. But before I could walk out of the restroom, the door to the restroom swung open and in came Osas.

I folded my arms, as I watched her walk towards the sink to wash her hands. While washing her hands, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. I realised that Osas wasn't worth a Penny, talk more less of my time. So I decided to ignore her.

"You've succeeded in charming Felix, right?" Osas said all of a sudden, stopping me from leaving the restroom.

"I so wish you could have heard how fetish you sounded like. If actually I had some charms in me, I would have used it to make you dumb. The world would be better off without you rambling about." Osas, mistakenly splashed some water all over herself out of annoyance.

"Be careful," I mumbled once more. "Unless, you'd wash off the pounds of makeup you applied on your face. Now that I think about it, I guess it's a good thing. Cause looking at the restroom wall, I could see that its in need of a new paint."

Osas whipped her body around, to glare at me. "I hate you!"

I laughed mockingly. "Well unlike you, I don't hate you. Cause you're not worth any kind of emotions." I said, then walked closer to her "Not even a negative feeling."

I remembered why I was in the restroom in the first place. So I left Osas glaring after me, while I walked out of the restroom.

I searched all over for Shade, but she was no where to be found. I had five more minutes left, before the next period.

Did she ditch school? That's not something Shade would do.

Walking down the hallway, suddenly I slammed right into someone's chest. I felt a sudden grip around my waist that kept me upright. I opened my eyes to see who I actually bummed into. My eyes grew wide upon seeing his face.

"Alex!" I snapped, quickly shoving him away from me. "Don't you ever, touch me again."

"Eno, I just helped you from falling." He tried to reason with me.

"Next time, let me fall!" I snapped once more. "I prefer falling into a pit, than grasping your lying and betrayal hands for help!"

"You know," Alex said, taking a step forward. "This was the reason why I left you. Your unreasonable attitude and nasty character, was the reason why I left you."

"Then keep on moving," I said in annoyance. "Why are you still here?!"

"Cause I missed you," He said softly, making me to move a step backward.

Why was he doing this to me? He left me for a different girl and he's back now, confusing me. Why are boys so confusing?!

"I've missed you, Eno." Alex said once more, as he tried to touch my arm. "I told you never to touch me again?!" I yelled at the top of my voice, which surprises me. I've yelled countless times, but not like this. Students present at the hallway, all stopped to witness what was happening.

"What's going on?" I turned to the opposite direction, to see Felix looking down at me with a questionable gaze. "Is he bothering you?"

"Mind your business, Felix." Alex spat at Felix. "This is between Eno and I."

"More like, between you and yourself. Cause it's obvious that Eno, doesn't want to talk to you." Felix replied in a smooth tone. I was in the middle of both guys, and I could smell the tension roaming about.

"I told you to mind your business, this is between me and my girlfriend." Alex commented.

I looked up at Alex with creased brows. Did I just hear him right? "Girlfriend?" I looked at Alex like he'd lost it. I was about giving him a piece of my mind, but Felix had to beat me to it.

"Last time I checked, you broke up with her at this same hallway. Why is your senses waving like that of a madman? What do you think would happen to Peace, if she gets to know of what just came out of your mouth?" Felix asked Alex, and Alex raged seemed to have multiplied ten folds.

"I told you to mind your business!" Alex yelled more loudly this time, which was beginning to hurt my ears. "Let's go Eno." Alex suddenly grasped my right hand, making me to flinch.

"She's not going anywhere with you," Felix said, then got hold of my left arm. I gasped a little when I felt his fingers around mine. It felt almost..... Nice.

The automatic bell suddenly rang, drifting me out of my thought. I was more than aware of both guys grip around mine.

Both guys were glaring at each other and no one was ready to let go. Students began to rush to their classes. I tried to do the same, but both guys had me trapped in the middle, and their hands around mine.

 I tried to do the same, but both guys had me trapped in the middle, and their hands around mine

A/N - Happy girls day to all the girls out there.

So what do you think about this chapter? I know it's short, but next would be worth it.

Also, don't forget to vote and thanks for the 500 reads ❤.

Next update : Sunday

Words : 1190

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy