||10.

Piesie2001 hope this is long enough xD

Enjoy.

                             • • •

                ||Eno's POV||

I woke up with a slight headache. Yesterday was quite eventful and, I didn't even get to talk to Shade. Alex found a way to crawl back into my head. And Felix? It was better not to talk about him, yet.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom connected to my room. I then turned up the heater, cause I needed to be more than awake.

I dreaded Tuesdays, cause of the subject I had first period. Chemistry. I knew that I was a science student, and that I was expected to like the subjects related to it. But as you all know, I wasn't the brightest student. In other words, I hated all subject and try to maintain a C' in all.

After having my shower, I wrapped the red towel around me and walked straight to my closet. I got hold of my ironed uniform and put them on. I grasped my hair brush, brushed my weave on and styled it into a pony-tail.

"Morning Eno," Emem greeted once I stepped out of the room.

I looked at her a little, before mumbling the word "Morning." I decided to head downstairs but Emem had other options.

"What happened between you, the head boy and Felix?" She asked, her voice laced with concern.  She should learn to mind her business.

"None'your," I informed her, before brushing past her and heading downstairs.

"I heard from Dad, that you're a C' student. I could help with that." I stopped on my track upon hearing those words. I swiftly turned to glare at Emem.

"Why?" I asked, spreading my arms out. "So you could rub it in that you're the smarter twin? Or no. Maybe, so you could give Mum and Dad more reason to love you more. Who wouldn't? You're gonna teach your big sis."

"We're twin, Eno." Emem deadpanned. "It's no big deal. And besides, I was only trying to help."

"Well, I don't need your help. Simple and short." I informed her, then stormed downstairs.

                             • • •

I arrived at school with Emem, fourteen seconds before the bell indicated it was time for assembly.

The assembly was boring as usual. Same old boring praise and worship songs and same old announcements from the teachers.

After the assembly, we all headed straight to our various classes. On my way to the class, with Sofia by my side, I noticed Shade walking absent-mindedly. I tapped Sofia on her shoulder, and gestured for her to observe Shade.

Once Shade stood in front of Sofia and I, I got hold of her wrist, and dragged her to the nearest empty class.

Inside the classroom, I looked at Shade with raised brows and folded arms. While Shade looked at everywhere but our faces.

"Shade," Sofia said in her 'no nonsense' voice. "What's wrong?"

I noticed Shade, tensed up a bit. "Nothing. Why would you think something's wrong?" She chuckled awkwardly.

"Shade, you haven't been yourself after our last conversation on the phone." I informed her. "We are your best friend. If you can't trust anyone to share your problems with, at least you should know that you could trust us."