||22.

So, today's the day my beautiful yet annoying younger sister, the last born of the house was born. Love her ten thousand xD.

Cause of that, I'm gonna be doing a double update today. Yay me!

Enjoy.

                                  • • •

                      ||Felix's POV||

With a heavy heart, I walked back to Dafe's back pool. Dafe was busy explaining the whole events to the girls who seemed so confused at the moment.

I slumped down on my seat, as I tried to think of ways to make Eno trust me again.

"Felix," Emem sighed. I decided to speak, before letting her continue.

"I know you're mad at me cause of what took place between your sister and I. But I swear, I wanted to call off the bet."

Emem shook her head, before meeting my eyes once again. "I'm not mad at you, cause it's clear you're in love with my sister. You just need to win back her trust."

I remembered what Eno said to me, before she left; If you think I'm gonna cry because of you, then you're wrong cause I never cry.

I wish she knew how wrong she was. She wasn't aware that I was present when she cried in the parking lot, same day Alex broke up with her.

"Don't worry Felix," Sofia spoke up this time. "We'd help talk to her."

I smiled and nodded at her. I looked at an already sleeping Saviour, then poked him a little.

"He passed out few minutes ago," Favour informed me. "Drank too much alcohol."

"After causing so much trouble," Dafe shook his head, then got up. He walked over to sleeping Saviour  and held him in his arms. "I'm going to take him to my room, he's going to be more comfortable there."

We all watched as he struggled to take Saviour into his house.

"Hey..." Emem dragged as she nudged me on the shoulder. "Lighten up, alright. We'd talk to her."

I breathed out and gave her a small smile, "Thank you."

                               • • •

Knock! Knock!

Sounded the door to my room, yet again. Mother had been knocking several times, but I wasn't ready to face or talk to anyone.

Several knocks later, mum gave up and went back to whatever she was doing. I wouldn't blame mother, I would give up on me too, if I was her.

It was Sunday morning and I wasn't ready to leave my room.

Soon, my stomach began to rumble. I pulled off my comforter and got up from my bed. I slowly walked over to the door, and walked out of my room.

Once in the kitchen, I searched the fridge for something to eat.

"So, you finally decide to leave your room." I pulled my head out of the fridge, then turned to see my mum approaching me.

She looked into my eyes and held my cheek. She got on her tippy toes, and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I wondered what happened to my handsome son to make him look like a zombie." She commented.

"Nothing mum," I tried to force a smile her way.

"I'm your mother," Mum led me to the dining room and sat me down on one of the seats. "I know when all is not well with my son."

"I'm fine mum," I tried to convince her.

"Felix, you can talk to me. I'm your mother." She continued, not buying the lies.

"Mum," I sighed, as I rubbed my forehead.

"Is it about your father again?" She asked in a worried tone.

That made me feel ten times worst. "Can you please not put that man into our conversation?"

"Then what is it, son?" Mum held my face. "Please, talk to me."

I sighed, then held my mother's hands. "Mum, you remember the girl__"

"This is about a girl?!" She yelled, "Unbelievable!"

I gave her a deadpanned look, but decided to brush her comments off. "You remembered the girl I brought home the other day?"

Mum raked her brain for a bit, before answering. "The beautiful angel. Um, Eno, right?"

I nodded slowly, "We had a fight last night and it was all my fault."

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," Mum tried to lighten up my mood. "What exactly happened?"

I narrated everything to mother. From the bro night, to the bet and money involved in other to fulfill it.

"Felix..." Mum dragged, as she shook her head disapprovingly. "You guys acted so childish. You're really at fault, and I need to put some senses into you, Saviour and Dafe."

"I know I'm at fault mum," I said to her. I wasn't ready for someone to remind me of what I already knew.

"But I believed you've learnt from your history, right?" Mum continued. "Cause you know the saying; those who fail to learn from history are__"

"Doom to repeat it. I know mum." I nodded at her.

"Try talking to her and show her how much you love her." My jaw dropped, upon hearing those words.

"Mum," I was dumbfounded. "I never said I was in love with her."

Mum chuckled before ruffling my hair. And she knew I hated it when people messed up my hair. "I'm your mother, I can see through you. Besides, you wouldn't feel this down, if you didn't have any feelings towards her."

I gave her a small smile, before wrapping her into a small hug. "I love you mum,"

"I love you too, son." Mum gave my head a small kiss. "Now, I'll leave you to have your breakfast."

Mum got up patted my shoulder a little, then head to the living room. I dug into my Pj pocket, and brought out my phone.

I searched for Eno's number and was about to dial it. I quickly shook my head and placed the phone on the dining table.

If  I was going to apologize, then I'd better do that in person.

A/N - Hey everyone, how's your Sunday going?

No one should crucify me for the short chapter okay 👌

There would be another update of THE WRONG GIRL later today, so stay tuned.

Love you guys ten thousand.

X
-Eddy