||9.

Dedicated to Gamma_Leesha she did the above cover.

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                    ||Felix's POV||

"She said you should let go off her hand," I spat at Alex, but Alex didn't seem like someone to back down so easily. I tried to figure out what his problem was, but I couldn't.

After having a conversation with Emem, I decided to head back to the class. I noticed Alex harassing Eno, on my way to class. I wanted to mind my business at first, but the look on Eno's face, showed that she needed help. I knew Eno was a strong lady, and I also knew that she could handle the situation. But something in me pushed me to help her. I had to blame it on the bet. Yeah, I certainly was doing this for the bet, and nothing more.

The hallway was deserted, that was because everyone had rushed to class when they heard the bell. But Alex and I, still had Eno's wrist captured.

"I said let her go!" I yelled, having had enough of his childish and senseless attitude. I yanked Eno fully towards me. Her face landed on my chest, and her hands around my waist. "I don't want to ever see you go close to her again." I warned Alex, before dragging Eno out of the scene. I took her to the love garden located at the back of our school building. The spot was filled with beautiful trees and lovely gardens. The ground was also covered with fresh carpet grass.

I sat Eno gently on the grass, before placing myself beside her.

"Are you okay?" I sincerely asked her. She looked a little pale and out of breath.

"Thank you," Eno muttered, surprising every element in me.

Did she just say thank you to me?

"Aren't we going to class?" She voiced out again.

"We're having Chemistry now. Do you want us to head back to class?" I enquired. Eno scrunched her nose, then shook her head.

"No, I hate Chemistry." She confessed.

"What's there to hate?" I chuckled a bit. Eno tilted her head sideways, to glare at me. I gulped down the lump in my throat, as I decided to change the subject. "What were you thinking having a conversation with Alex. I thought you hated him?"

"I wasn't planning on having a conversation with him!" Eno snapped at me. "Shade was acting strange, so I decided to check up on her. I wasn't planning on bumping into Alex!"

"Shade?" I asked with creased brows. "The head girl, is at the nurse's office."

"What's she doing there?" Eno asked almost immediately. She really took friendship seriously.

"I was having a chat with your sister earlier, then we noticed Shade limping. We asked her what the problem was, but she dismissed it. So Emem and I, just took her to the nurse's office."

Eno quickly stood up from the carpet grass. "I need to go and see her."

"The nurse gave her some drugs that would make her sleep. Just let her have some rest." I advised Eno. I reached for her wrist and wrapped my hands around it. I guided her back to the grass.

Once Eno butt had connected to grass, she sighed and rubbed her tired eyes. "I just hope she's alright," she sighed, then looked at me with a glare. "What you did at the computer lab, was unacceptable!"

"Why can't you just believe that I want to spend some time with you?" I smirked at her. Eno moved away from me a little, making me to laugh. Her reaction was cute. "So, do you have a topic in mind?"

Eno shook her head sideways with a pout forming on her lips. "No, you?"

"I'll think about it and get back to you. How about you coming to my place tomorrow evening?" I asked with raised brows.

"Gross, No!" Eno exclaimed. "I don't want to be close to you, not alone going to your place." She made it sound like I was living in a dumb.

"It's for the project, Eno." I deadpanned, already feeling frustrated. "It's just gonna be me, you and my mum. So there's nothing to worry about."

She inhaled and exhaled loudly, before glancing at me. "What's your address?"

"What's your number?" I voiced out, like that was the answer to her question. Eno opened her mouth a little, and I knew she was debating on what to say next.

"I asked you for your address, that doesn't give you the room to ask for my number." She fired back.

I chuckled, cause I founded her amusing. I got up from the grass, and placed both hands behind me. I began to walk back and forth. "You see Eno," I said, still walking back and forth. "I've gotten a really painful sour throat from defending you all day. My throat hurts so much when I try to tell someone my address."

Eno glared at me, before diverting her attention at something else. "What's your address?" She repeated, still not catching my eyes.

"My a-address I-I-is....." I clenched my throat, pretending to be in pain. I ran to her front, so she could see me false predicament. I pouted by lips and gave her my biggest puppy dog eyes. "See? It hurts!"

Eno looked at me with an annoying gaze. "Gosh you're so unbelievable. Get me a pen and a paper." She ordered.

I noticed that both Eno and I, wasn't with our backpack. I scanned the area, and saw three junior students gisting. I noticed that the girl at the middle, had an exercise book and a black pen with her.

"Excuse me," I said to Eno, then ran over to the junior students. Once I've obtained what I needed, I ran back to Eno. Eno snatched the pen and paper from me, then scribbled down her number and also wrote her name below it.

"Here," She said, handing me back the pen and paper. She stood up from the grass and dusted an invisible dust off of her uniform. "Don't call me, unless you're ready to tell me your address." She said, then stormed off.

I smiled as I watched her go, then looked down at the paper. Both her number and name was written in a really neat handwriting. I heard that she had one of the best handwriting at school, but I always seem to brush the rumors off.

Looking at the paper now, I realised that those rumors were true. Her handwriting was beautiful, almost as beautiful as her face.

A/N - Hey everyone, here's a new chapter of THE WRONG GIRL

A/N - Hey everyone, here's a new chapter of THE WRONG GIRL. I knew I promised a longer chapter, so sorry if this wasn't long enough.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Comment below and also, don't forget to vote 🌟

Words: 1150

Next Update : Wednesday.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy