Chapter n°1

I let out a quiet sigh as I close my notebook. The alarm clock says it's 10pm soon which startles me a little. I have been studying for few hours already... Small yawn escapes my lips and I stand up from my desk. Moving towards door I hear a noise coming from my brother's bedroom, low key resembling a book hitting the wall. Grinning, I open door to his bedroom, leaning my shoulder on the frame.
"How's studying goin', little bro?" I tease, showing off my teeth as I chuckle, watching his raven black hair all messed up probably because of his desperate grips over his textbooks. It's the first exam season at Karasuno high school this year, my senior year and my brother's freshman year. I think I have never seen him study as much as he does now and it's probably because of his volleyball training camp in Tokyo.
"Get out unless you wanna help me out!" He groans angrily and desperately at the same time, making me chuckle again.
"Nope, you gotta do this by yourself Tobio-chan." I answer playfully, closing the door to his room fast to avoid a pillow landing on my face.

Tobio's POV
   As my sister closes door I let out frustrated groan my tenth or twentieth for this evening. She is so mean to me sometimes. She herself has good grades! Why can't she share a bit with her little brother, huh?!
"Tss." I mumble and reach for my phone, receiving a text message. I already can tell from who the message is.
Hinata Shōyō: "Yo, Kageyama! I'm done for tonight, U ready for tomorrow?"
Kageyama Tobio: "Shut up, dumbass. I'm gonna have more points than you." 
Putting my phone down I stare at the books and notebooks, thinking about my chances for tomorrow. I gotta do this so I can practice with the powerhouses next weekend. Yosh.

Tamiko's POV
   "So, Tamiko-chan, how was the exam? I bet you nailed it as usual." Fujikawa Harumi, my best friend, shows up at my desk like she does almost after every lesson. I just smile and shrug efortlessly.
"Not bad, what about you, Harumi?" I gather my stuff, stand up and join her on way out of the classroom as we talk about passed tests. Everyone around is chatting about the exams and how relieved they are that it's over. I ran fingers thru my black hair, tugging them behind ears as I speak with my bestie.
"Anyways, do we have practice today? I mean, exams finished today, we should celebrate!" Harumi pouts and grabs the sleeve of my yellow ish sweater. I look at her smirking, lifting one eyebrow slightly upwards.
"Well, what do you think? Should I let it slide today?" I wonder making her beg me with her puppy like eyes. I sigh and roll eyes which makes her jump with joy.
"Yay, you are the best, captain!" We giggle together as we walk past group of senior boys standing in the hallway.
"Ah, Kageyama-san!" Familliar voice calls out my name, making us stop and turn around.
"Sawamura-kun! I told you to call me by my first name, it's weird since my brother's in your team." I smirk teasingly and walk closer to the boys.
"Hi guys. What's up?" I add with friendly tone holding my textbooks to my chest and my bag hanging on one shoulder. Sugawara and Azumane greets us as well and return me a smile.
"Well, Tamiko-san... Do you have news about Hinata and Kageyama?" Sawamura goes thru his hair and looks around for a second. He looks a bit uncomfortable around me, which is nothing new though. Many boys act like that around me when they don't know me as my close friends do. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I look mean or anything. Sometimes I have some kind of 'resting bit*ch face' but just because I don't control my face expression all the time. Maybe it's because I look too confident and straightforward. I'm very friendly and funny though, especially when people get to know me better.
"Hmm...well I don't, he looked really upset though last night. We must hope, right? They have been preparing quite a lot, it should be okay. My dumb brother doesn't give up easily." I giggle and sigh thinking about Hinata Shoyo and my brother, the powerful duo of our volleyball team.
"By the way, I decided to let the cheerleader team have a break today, you guys should take a break as well. You are going to train hard in Tokyo after all."
"That's our captain!" Harumi interupts with cheerful voice making me giggle and boys turn their attention to her. She gets light pink shade grow on her cheeks as she meets with Sugawara's look. She has a crush on the silver-haired vice captain. I mean he is handsome and smart so I get her. She is just a little nervous around him which is just natural.
"Is that so? Maybe I should consider it with coach Ukai. I'm not the only one in charge anymore, after all." Sawamura smiles at Harumi and looks at me. I nod and wrap arm around Harumi's.
"Great, see you guys around!" I bow a little with my head and drag Harumi to main door giggling at her.

-Kageyama's house, evening-
I hang my legs from bed while looking up at the ceiling. It's been two hours since Harumi came over to hang out and think about new choreography which we could perform at school assembly. We are quite lazy after studying so hard for the exams so it's more like eating snacks, reading girly magazines and listening to music. Suddenly we get interupted by voices coming from downstairs.
"Ugh finally! I wonder what took him so long!" I get up leaving Harumi laying on my bed with fashion magazines all around her. I run down the stairs making my messy bun bounce on top of my head.
"Yah, To-baka!" I yell still running down the stairs and nearly bumping into orange haired boy running towards me.
"Tamiko nee-san!" He yells but stops right at his spot to avoid posible physical contact with me. Surprised I stop too and giggle right in next moment.
"Shōyō-chan!" I ruffle his messy orange hair and squeeze his cheek as I look around. As soon as my brother steps into living room I run towards him.
"What took you so long! We are so hungry!" I take grocery bag from him and walk to kitchen fast, already taking out the grocery and searching for my favourite dish.
"I met this dumb on my way to the store and he insisted on coming over." Tobio mumbles and sits down on the bar chair. I look over the kitchen counter at him and Shōyō who is taking place next to my brother.
"So, anyways how was the exams? Sawamura asked me this afternoon about you two." I smirk as I prepare to cook some instant noodles. Both of them go a bit pale and exchange worried looks as soon as I mention the captain's name. I sigh and look down at the pot, putting ingredients to the boiling water.
"I did well, I'm confident! What about you Kageyama?" Shōyō grins at my brother making him frown at him.
"I did better than you! Don't try to compete with me I'm way better!"
"Okay okay! We understand you two, calm down." Smirking I throw quick look at these two. They look cute though... I'm glad that Tobio could find someone like Shōyō. They match like the moon and the sun but they are inseparable now.
"What's so funny here, you weirdo?" Tobio nags me, making me realize I was smiling at them without any obvious reason. I clear my throat and shake my head.
"Don't call your sister weird, it's rude Kageyama!"
"Shut up noone asked you, you dumbass!"
"Huuuh? Wanna pick a fight or what?!"
"Bring it on!"

A/N: Everyone, welcome to my new wattpad story! First chapter is out and I wonder how I did? Please let me know if I should improve anything etc. I don't have really any vision of the story yet, I'm gonna just keep writing so If you have any ideas feel free to comment bellow!
Thank you for reading♥️