Chapter n°24

"You did what!" Harumi hisses at me as we sit in the bus on our seats. The sun is going down slowly and its light hits my face turning my skin golden-ish shade. I lean my head on the seat and close my eyes to avoid the sunlight.
"Shhh. I told you already." I mumble and wrap arms on my chest to put on a ready-to-sleep impression. It's not enough because Harumi pushes me with her shoulder to make me open my eyes again. I sigh and look at her as she leans closer to me almost touching my nose with hers. I push her away and giggle slightly because of her dumb pumping.
"So what about Kuroo? Are you going to date him now finally? I'm telling you, you two will look so good together!" She whispers all excited that her eyes literally sparkle. I grin and look up thinking about me and Kuroo holding hands and smiling with each other. My stomach fills up with tens of butterflies making me shiver a bit. I smile a bit, Harumi of course noticing that.
"I don't know, okay? I think he is just annoyed by this drama around me and Oikawa." I mumble and sigh again looking at Harumi who makes a pouty face. I pinch her cheek making her squeek a little before closing my eyes again and drifting off to sleep.

The school surprisingly welcomed the volleyball team when we reached the school. We were all quite shocked to see everyone in the windows waving at us but also I'm sure it made the boys very happy. Since there is the final match tomorrow they headed to the gym to have a meeting and to discuss the Shiratorizawa team. I refused to wait any longer for my brother so I decided to walk home since it's not that far from school. I said goodbye to everyone and made my way home holding my pom-poms and enjoying some time alone.

The sun has almost set so there is less of daylight on my way home but I enjoy last few sun's rays landing on my face. I stuff earphones into my ears and play some chill and easy music to relax my mind a little so I can think about the current issue named Kuroo Tetsurou. I bite my lip lightly and lower my eyes so I watch my feet as I walk slowly the familiar road between the row houses. Suddenly my phone beeps making the song to stop for a second. I lift the screen up to look at the message which is from Daichi about their victory from today to our group. I smile a bit and before closing my phone screen I get another message. This time it's from Bokuto.

-Kuroo's POV-
Closing my textbook I lift the phone to see who is texting me. A slight disappointment runs through my heart to notice it's not from the person I was waiting for. It's only Sawamura announcing the result of todays' playoffs. They won huh. So the finals await them. I smirk a bit and put the phone down again. I don't feel as jealous as I actually feel uncalm and uncertain about someone else. Why does she always complain to me about some other guy? Maybe because I'm only her friend. Girls do that right? Talk to their friends about their boyfriends.
"Ugh!" I groan frustrated and lean my head back closing my eyes. She neither told me how has she decided. Maybe she is going to stay with that a**hole.  Whatever, if Karasuno doesn't win tomorrow I won't see her anyway. It doesn't matter.
I open my eyes again as well as the textbook and continue to study.

-Tamiko's POV-
As I change into my cheer uniform I inform Harumi about my sudden upcoming plan of visiting Tokyo.
"Really?!" She gasps and stares at me for a while half naked. I look into the mirror and begin to make my hair.
"Yeah, it was Bokuto's idea. I will go there to see their playoffs." I look at my best friend for a second before returning my attention to my black hair. We are getting ready to cheer on our team during the final match against Shiratorizawa Academy. To be honest I'm pretty nervous again because I know Wakatoshi pretty well from his middle school plays. I'm sure he is hundred times better now which scares me when I imagine our Hinata trying to block him.
"What about school?" Harumi mumbles obviously hurt because I haven't invited her to come with me. I want to go there by myself so I have time for the boys later.
"It will be only three days or so. Nothing special." I smirk a bit and bite my lower lip out of excitement. I lift my pom-poms and leave the changing room with the girls.

-match skip-
I can't believe this. They did it. They beat Shiratorizawa. I stay silent for a few second processing the events happening right now in front of me. With hands on my mouth I begin to scream happily and jump around with the others. Our classmates start to celebrate as well hugging each other and dancing around. I hug Harumi tightly and jump with her on the stairs closing my eyes trying not to cry. I squeeze the girl in my arm making her squeek as we both laugh and scream. We wave at the team on the court with our pom-poms shouting the spirit.
"KA-RA-SU-NO!" "KA-RA-SU-NO!" Everyone is shocked by the result and we cheer up the boys as much as we can after the long and tiring match. I lean on the railing and wave at my brother to get his attention. As he turns to me he actually smiles happily at me and I send him few flying kisses giggling all along. He only rolls his eyes at me even though I could see the slight smile forming on his lips. Smiling I look around the bleachers spying on the opponent's side to see their reaction. Someone familiar catches my eyes so I try to focus on two silhouettes sitting on bleachers at a right angle to me. Isn't that Tooru and Iwa? I remain eyeing the two trying to recognize them but they are already getting up and leaving. I wonder if it's him. Is he happy for my brother or rather angry? Ugh wait. Now it's not time to be thinking about Tooru. Just leave it.

As we settle down and sit on the chairs we watch the award ceremony. The boys get a trophy and medals which is very touching. We watch them to proudly stand in front of us as the TV records the whole ceremony as well.

Later we pack everything and head outside. I feel a bit tired after the long cheering so I stay mostly silent on the way outside.
"So when are you going to Tokyo?" Harumi asks me with her voice sounding quite tired as well. I yawn a little and shrug.
"In ten days or so. Their playoffs start the second week of November." I look at her for a second but she only looks straight probably searching for Sugawara. She doesn't even listen to me anymore because the volleyball team appears in front of us loud as usual. We make our way towards them in silence because I plan on surprising my little brother who is standing there like a dork. I approach him while running a little and jump on his back without any warning. He almost falls down but he manages to regain the balance and groan while leaning forward.
"Hoy, you are heavy get off!" He groans again trying to make me get down by pinching my thighs. I giggle and wrap my legs around his waist while holding him around neck.
"This is your reward, carry me to the bus!" I command while the others around us can't help but to laugh at my brother's surely adorable face expression.

-time skip-
I sit on my bed and look up some ways to get into Tokyo. I don't want to drive since I don't even know where should I arrive or where I'm going to stay. Yesterday Bokuto texted me to announce me his plan of bringing me over to Tokyo so I could watch his matches. I agreed right away without considering my accommodation or anything. I got some ideas already but all of them would either be awkward or unrealistic. Not mentionning my huge talent to imagine all kind lf scenerios. I bite my lower lip.
Hey Kuroo.
I send the message.

A/N: So they closed all of our schools in the country so I have more time but I don't know how is this going to develop. Anyway, stay safe everyone.