Chapter n°5

The air is dry and hot, the sun is going down slowly flooding surroundings by soft light. I put my bag on ground and set the speaker on it, turning it on and connecting it to my phone. I turn on music standing on empty court and start my warming up so my muscles don't hurt later. While bending over I tie up my hair again and I start thinking about how to continue with our choreography. It feels good to have a training outside once in a while. Plus I hear the noises from the gym so I don't feel really alone out here.

When I'm done warming up I turn on the remixed song I made for our team and stand on spot. While listening to the beat I move lightly to the rythm and try out few steps so I can see how well it works with the music. After a while I take out my pom-poms and try some little tricks with them such as throwing them above my head and catching them while performing some gymmastic jump. Time passes fast and the sun is almost down, it's starting to get a bit dark.

I check the time and stop the music. The boys should be done soon. I'm gonna dance the choreo one more time and finish as well. I take a sip of water from my bottle and take my pom-poms again. Turning on the song I rush to stand on spot facing the gym. I start dancing to the first beat trying to smile as cheerleaders should during the performances. I'm quite sweaty and hot so I lifted my tshirt up tugging it under the hem of my sport bra. I still wear sweatpants which is not really comfy for dancing but I won't be changing out here. As I dance hard the door to the gym finally open and a group of boys rush out yelling something about dinner but slow down as soon as they see me dancing with pom-poms. I'm still smilling but I look only in front of me trying not to get really embarassed. Focused on the music and the idea in my head I'm not really paying much attention to the boys leaving the gym slowly. My muscles hurt a bit as I force myself to jump a flick and almost falling down due to the fatigue. I groan a bit frustrated and walk to turn off the music. I take the bottle with water and take a sip while looking around. Shit...have everyone left already?!

-Kuroo's POV-
We are done for today and I take the bottle with water. Taking a long sip I look over at Kenma who is already reaching for his game console looking all bored. I only smirk and lick my lips. Boys start moving from gym towards the cafeteria for the dinner.
"C'mon Kenma, let's go eat." I mumble with husky voice and go through my black messy hair. As we walk from the gym Bokuto joins us being noisy as always.
"The last set was pretty lame, Kuroo! Ha ha ha!" He laughs at us making me look at him with annoyed face.
"Shut up already, I'll block you next time, just wait." I smirk and walk straight with everyone. As we walk we can hear some music which makes us wonder where it comes from.
"She is pretty good huh?" Someone whispers behind us while looking at the Karasuno cheerleader who is probably in the middle of some choreography because as I look at her she is all into the dance not paying any attention to us. Gotta admit she is good. And she seems enjoying it too. Again my sight falls on the revealed stomach of hers and fast I look in front of me hoping noone noticed that I kinda stared at her for few seconds. But it looks like other guys around are impressed as well. Only Kenma is paying attention to his game unsurprisingly. Turning around the corner we walk few more meters heading to the school's cafeteria as I realize something.
"Shit, I forgot my jacket. I had my phone inside. Kenma save me a seat okay?" I look at him before turning around and walking back to the gym. As I walk past Karasuno team who is heading to the cafeteria I try to ignore their setter's sister who is probably still dancing but I glance at her anyways just at the time she is jumping some gymnastic move making me lift my eyebrows in surprise. She seems tired though since she almost fell down. I was ready to rush towards her if she really had fallen. I look away fast and continue walking. I open the gym door and walk inside, rushing to get my jacket which is still laying where I left it before and turning back towards exit. Taking few long steps I'm about to step out of the gym I feel a heavy impact on my chest and before realizing what's going on I'm losing my balance as someone grabs onto my tshirt pulling me with them forward making me fall down.

-Tamiko's POV-
Groaning loudly I collect my stuff and look around. What should I do? Maybe someone's still inside? I head towards the gym as I noticed that the door are still open. Since I don't know it here I pick up speed a little so I have bigger chance to catch someone who could help me. Rushing into the door my head meet someone's chest heavily. In a shock I release my bag and grab quickly the person's tshirt so I don't lose balance. Unfortunatelly the person loses their balance as well letting us both fall down. I land on my butt propped up on my elbows which get quite a wounds on them from the hard fall. The unknown falls partly on me hitting on my stomach with elbow. Sharp pain goes through my elbows, butt and stomach making me gasp for air.
"Ouch!" I yell pushing him quickly away. Finally I take better look at the stranger. It's the guy from before who looked quite arrogant.
"What the hell?" He looks at me annoyed with furrowed eyebrows getting up and picking up his jacket. He looks just fine without any injury. I take a deep breath and get up slowly.
"Uhh." I groan and look at my elbows which are badly grazed because of the hard surface of the ground I landed on.
"...you okay?" He asks suddenly with particular concern in his voice as he approaches me closer taking look at my elbows.
"No. And it's your fault. You have showed up from nowhere." I look at him furrowing eyebrows hanging my arms alongside my body. He is taller than me so I have to look up at him slightly tilting my head back.
"My fault? It's you who bumped into me and pulling me down with you." His voice gets a bit cold without any trace of concern now. I raise one eyebrow and I'm about to answer but the pain gets a bit worse. Taking another deep breath I reach for my bag and look around. What should I do? Maybe I should try calling my brother...
"C'mon, you don't know it here right. Follow me." The boy walks past me not glancing back at me. I look at his back and frown but following him anyway.
"I should treat my elbows. It looks bad." I groan a bit walking after the tall black haired boy trying to keep up with his long legs.
"I'm gonna ask someone from Fukurodani when we reach cafeteria." He answers casually which seems he doesn't really care about my wounds. How rude. He falls on me and he doesn't even care.

-Kuroo's POV-
   As I fall forward I land on the person and while trying to get some balance back I lean on my elbow accidentaly leaning the elbow against the other's stomach. I look down and see face of familiar girl curving into painful expression. I quickly get up as she pushes me off her not knowing what to say.
"What the hell?" Was the best thing I could think of at the moment.

   I walk in front of her heading to the cafeteria where everyone should be by now eating their meal. I bit my lip and go through my dark hair trying to think of what to do now. It looks painful, we shoul treat it. It's my fault she fell down, I should have paid more attention. I step into the school's hall and make my way towards the noises coming from boys chatting with each other. We walk in silence because I don't know what to say and also I'm quite embarassed and shy. She looks quite mean though. I don't like mean girls, they only seek attention. Plus she was checking out Kenma before, why the hell would she? Kenma with girl? Nah. I open the door to the cafeteria already full of boys eating the dinner. I look around and finally spot my target. I look back at the girl.
"Wait here."