Chapter n°12

"Alright come here yall!" I call out to gather all the girls who are standing around randomly chatting with the boys even from other school teams. As the boys get the courts ready we stand a short way off not to disturb them.
"So for start I wanna say that we have a lot to do here, I want to finish the choreo for the cheer and for competitions as well. Also we gotta train outside or in another gym since the boys use these during whole day. Any questions?" I look at the girls standing in front of me dressed in our cheer uniforms. One hand rises up.
"Yeah Chelsea?" I look at the blonde girl with a small smile trying to look nice. Chelsea is a second year at Karasuno High and she has been hanging around baseball team mostly since they have been successful last year. This year Karasuno volleyball team got some fame as well so she decided to annoy Nishinoya and Tanaka who are in the same year like herself. She is also quite see-through when it comes to handsome boys.
"Are we going to practice with the boys too?" She lifts her eyebrow knowingly making some girls around giggle and some rolling their eyes annoyed.
"Maybe, I have to discuss this with the coach and captain." I only brush her off as I try not to look that annoyed making a fast eye contact with Kuroo who probably figures out the situation and my temper as he smirks and winks at me playfully. I try not to give myself out as I smirk lightly into his direction.

"Alright, let's go to the gym number 3, it should be empty for a while." I order loudly enough for the girls to hear and we begin to collect our stuff and as we head out of the first gym someone calls out my name.
"Tamiko nee-san! I'm not gonna lose against you!" Hinata yells with his usual cheerful voice as he jumps around. I smirk and wave at him.
"Good luck Shōyō! Keep an eye on Tobio!" I joke and leave the gym with the rest of the cheerleaders. It's making me sad to see the two of them not talking to each other. I was happy to see my brother with someone as cheerful as Hinata Shōyō because he seemed to be making friends finally. Not mentioning that the orange head pushed him to be even better setter and teamplayer.
"Damn, we are lucky after all, aren't we?" Harumi shows up by my side and smirks evilishly making me roll eyes.
"I don't know, are we?" I lower my voice knowing very well what is she talking about. She may have a crush on Sugawara but she wouldn't say no to a week with handsome sweaty volleyball players.

"God, it's so hot! I want to swim or something!" Chelsea groans as we sit in a circle having a small break.
"She just wants to show off her bikini." Harumi mumbles next to me and takes a bite of her apple. I smirk a bit and drink water while wiping off sweat from my forehead. We have been training for at least six hours with little breaks now se we are all pretty tired already and it's not even evening of the first day yet. We can also hear balls hitting ground and cheerful voices coming out of the other gyms.
"All right, let's have a longer break so you can have a little snack as well." I shout out a little and get up. Harumi gets up as well and walks out with me. Holding my bottle I walk slowly towards the first gym.
"Are you going to spy on them or what?" Harumi jokes and takes a bite again. I sigh a bit and drink water again.
"I just want to make sure that the boys are not getting their asses whipped by other teams." I wink at her and step into the gym without paying any special attention to my surroundings. 
"Watch out!" Someone yells right at the moment before I feel something hitting my head hardly. "Tamiko!" Harumi sqeeks and drops the apple she was holding.
The blow made me step back and I would even fall out of the gym if there wouldn't be someone catching me hand and pulling me back.
I rub side of my head slowly and wink while letting out a small groan.
"For god's sake..." I mumble and look at Asahi who has terrified look at his face.
"LEV!!" I only hear Kuroo to yell angrily at the first-year middle blocker of Nekoma. I look around and let go of my classmate's hand while stepping further into the gym. Harumi touches my head slowly.
"Are you ok-"
"Kageyama-san! I'm sorry!" Lev runs toward me and stops to bow apologetically making me chuckle a bit.
"It's okay, I'm fine." I brush him off but as I take another step my head spins a little making me lean on Harumi a bit.
"Here, let's go sit for a bit." Harumi lowers her voice and helps me to sit on bench standing by the wall of the gym. Kuroo jogs to me and leans close to me a bit not giving chance to boys from Karasuno to have a look at me as well.
"Hey, you sure you okay? It was quite a harsh spike." He mumbles and studies my face as I rub my head a bit. I only nod and smile a bit before having a sip of water.
"Yah, you six-foot! What if she can't train with us now!" Harumi yells at Lev now completely bringing attention of everyone in the gym toward us. Lev looks like he is about to cry any time soon while still bowing in front of me apologetically. I look at Kuroo who is still leaning close to me with kind of worried look. As we make an eye-contact I notice how sweat slowly runs down his forehead and neck with his hear a bit sticked to his skin.
"I'm okay, I swear everyone is looking at us right now." I whisper making him to realize that everyone can see how close he was just a second ago. I chuckle a bit as I watch him to blush a little and look at my brother who comes closer as well.
"Nee-chan." Tobio hands me a towel soaked with cold water. Gratefully I take it from him and lean it on my forehead as I lean my side on Harumi who takes arm around my shoulders.

-Kuroo's POV-
I stand in back row on the court watching carefully our opponents, Karasuno High. Tamiko was right about the weird duo, they aren't working together at all. Kageyama junior is about to serve and I go through my hair quickly before diving and receiving the serve. As I get the ball up Kenma jumps to toss it to our middle blocker in front. I watch the ball and I notice that the toss is a bit too close to the net making Lev to miss the back line. Watching the ball heading to out I notice someone entering the gym.
"Watch out!" I yell loudly at Tamiko but it's too late, she gets hit by the spike right at the head. Luckily Karasuno's ace is already chasing the ball and helps Tamiko to regain balance. I glance quickly at Lev who is standing shocked by the net.
"LEV!!" Instead of scolding him personally I leave it at Yaku and run toward Tamiko who looks quite shocked as well. Fuck, I hope it's not concussion, it was a smash.

"I'm okay, I swear everyone is looking at us right now." She whispers making me to turn around a bit and find almost everyone watching us which means they saw even how close I was. I didn't mean it though, I just couldn't help it. I blush a bit and stand straight, going through my sweaty hair making them to hold back for a while. She giggles at me a bit as she leans on her friend.
"Make sure to rest, okay? Don't overdo it now." I only mumble and taking the bottle she's offering to me. I drink water from her bottle and give it back to her. As I run back to our court I catch Kenma's face with lifted eyebrow watching me. I frown at him to make him stop watching me with that face and stand on my spot after rotation which is in front. All focused again I watch the other side of court waiting for the serve from our side.

I jump high to block the spike of the #5 succesfully. I giggle and lift an eyebrow at Tanaka's threatening face. It was powerful spike which made me to step aback but they still couldn't get through.

-Tamiko's POV-
As we watch Karasuno play, Harumi can't help but to comment on the game especially the mistakes our team was doing. Meanwhile I can only watch how Nekoma's captain handles every ball with ease and grace. Now when he's about to block our Ryū's spike his t-shirt lifts up showing his developed abs.
"Woah, that hot captain is something huh?" Someone shows up behind us making me bite my lip with bitter expression. Chelsea and Misaki, her best friend, sit on the bench next to us.

A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't posted in months, I just couldn't come up with anything haha. Let's get ready for next season yall!! I can't wait!