Not the Plan

Smoke wafted through the cell. Door hanging on by a thread, threatening to crash down. The lights were flickering and sparked from the ceiling above.

The inhabitant of said sell wobbled to his peds and stabled himself on a near by wall. Fuck! How'd he become so stupid as to think he was safe? He was not safe. Not in the slightest and next thing he knew he was prisoner in his own ship. Chaotic Tranquility.

Out of a fit of rage, and not thinking right, he brought the ship down when he knew a planet was near by. Those fucks were going to pay.

He booted down the door to the control room and saw his captors spin around to face him. One was digging around for Primal beads and saying some prayer.

Within seconds he had the bigger one on the ground. Ped on his chest. He held the other one up by the neck.

"Primus I pray that I'm sparred and that.... oh lord please I, we, we never meant for- aahh!" The smaller one babbled.

The former prisoner threw him to the ground and grabbed both of them by there necks and hauled them off to the pit of the ship.

"Woh woh woh! Please don't!"

"I'm sorry!"

——-At-Base——-

"Costume, costume, cat in a costume, stormy night, hey Raph!" Jack said, pointing to an image on the laptop.

It was of a ship going down. "Definitely cybertronian."

Miko paused the racing game and looked as well. "Woh!"

Raph adjusted his glasses. "Can't tell affiliations. But the picture was taken 24 hours ago. The location is, actually right around here! Look! It's in Nevada."

Ratchet looked at. "Hmm, looks like decepticon origin. Can you make the photo any better?"

Raph shook his head. Ratchet nodded. "I'll go tell Optimus."

Miko jumped up. "So what do you think is in there? Insecticons? Maybe another mech Bulkhead and wreck!" She was punching the air, mimicking the wrecker's fighting style.

"Maybe another plague." Jack said looking grim. The way Optimus looked, he never wanted to see the leader like that ever again.

Heavy steps indicated that Optimus was present. "It appears we may have company. Raphael found an image of a crashing ship. Decepticon origins. The location is close to base. Ratchet will bridge us near the crash site and we will investigate. Ratchet, be ready to reactivate the groundbridge. Autobots, roll out!"

The Bridge opened up and the team emerged in front of a ship. Easily bigger than the Jackhammer. It wasn't the Nemesis but it was big.

The bridge shuttered before closing abruptly. "Optimus to base do you read?"

Nothing. Something here was interfering with their technology. "Optimus to base do you read?"

Silence.

Ratchet wasn't having the best time either. He pulled his servos away from the control panel as if sparked. "Raphael. Can you reconnect with the main frame.... Raphael? Jack? Miko? Scrap."

"What happened to the groundbridge?!" Miko questioned. Alerting the bots to the kids presence.

"Miko?! What are you doing here?" Bulkhead questioned.

Arcee sigh and face palmed. "Do you have any idea how irresponsible of you this was?

Bee made his own comments in his own language that only Raph could understand.