Fight Like Hell!

Farcry took a lift to the roof. He needed fresh air and warm weather. The base was a constant 60 something degrees Fahrenheit. On a warm day 70 but it was still chilly. Especially since he was used to eradicating tropical planets.

He grabbed his gun and looked through the scope. Not because he wanted shoot but because he just wanted to see further. When he looked through he saw Optimus off in the distance.

His driving was slower than Miko getting up in the morning and almost in the middle of the road. He looked through the scope again after thinking and saw Jack behind the wheel.

Damn, looks like he did take his advice... and give him road lessons? Well by definition Jack never did drive a car. Arcee let him drive a few times but this was new. So he gave him a bit of lee way. Especially driving a semi. He could only imagine driving a semi was like docking a cargo freighter with little to no previous experience flying.

They pulled into base and Farcry got enough fresh air. He headed inside and saw Jack and Optimus talking about something again. He stopped listening a while ago. That's what he told himself anyway.

He heard beeping on the consol and headed to that. Where's Ratchet? Normally he's all over it. So where is he? He decided to see what it was. It was a signal. A Decepticon one at that. He sigh and put his head on the keyboard. There was a long line of fffffffffffffffffffffffff on it.

Saw the location and opened a groundbridge. Hopefully no one would check to see if he was lying. He looked both ways and shot the other a quick message that he was heading to his ship so no one would question what he was doing. He prayed nine of them would go to his ship.

Farcry emerged outside the other side and saw just who he thought was there. He was sitting on a rock. The area was open and spacious. Except for a rock wall.

"8 minutes, 36 seconds. You've grown slow." Tarn let each word form completely before moving onto the next. He wanted Farcry to hear him.

"Wasn't expecting company. Apologies for the poor accommodations." Farcry told him. A bit of dialogue was always nice. But they both knew why they were truly here.

"I would say it was nice talking to you but it wasn't." Tarn's voice rumbled out. His voice so deep it seemed to make the ground tremble and sky cloud.

Tarn and Farcy dashed at each other, Tarn taking the first shot with his gun. Farcry jumped to the side and returned a shot with his own weapon. Tarn turned his body as the shot flew by. A poor tree blowing up in the distance.

Tarn and Farcy now only paces apart. Neither of them wanted an easy win. The guns were just ...foreplay. Now they were ready for a brawl of the point one percenters.

Farcry initiated with a punch to the enemy's head. But the arm was grabbed and pulled by Tarn. Then a hook punch to the jaw and an elbow to the chest. Tarn went to grab Farcry by the throat with his right servo.

Farcry wrapped his left arm over Tarn's left shoulder and yanked him down the best he could and drove a knee up. Once, twice, and almost a third time to Tarn but Tarn got smart.

Tarn wrapped his arms around his waist and charged, like something in football. Until they hit a wall of rock.

Farcry elbowed down on Tarn on the back but to no effect. This time he did it with both arms to knock the DJD leader on the ground. From there he kicked him in the face. Tarn's head shot back and body followed.

Farcry rushed forward and raised his ped to stomp Tarn but the mech rolled himself to the side and sprang up to grab Farcry. His forearm snaked around the other mech's throat and yanked them both down.