Hey Friend

Miko was per usual, harassing someone until they answered the questions and then proceeded to ask more. Only this time everyone was listening to the answers and no one was trying to hold Miko back. Farcry assumed it was because they had the same questions but did not want to be caught asking such personal information.

"Why cover yourself?" Miko pointed to his scars.

"Miko, I got these when I was out of my head. They serve no purpose to me other than to remind me of bad memories." He told her, tracing one.

"What happened to your face?"

Farcry paused and thought for a moment. Miko also noticed the hesitation in his voice. "The DJD, they were not done with me when I got away. My second optic was next along with my life. Helix is responsible for the warped metal. The other missing metal was in a fight in a factory. Held my faceplate to a hot surface. The most recent scar is the chomp Tarn did." Farcry sipped some energon.

"Were you close to them?"

Farcry raised an optic ridge. Miko clarified in saying the DJD. Farcry nodded and sadly smiled. "We were indeed very close to each other, even if I wasn't always present. I did adopt the custom of naming myself after a fallen city though not the sixth to fall." He let a digit rub over the top of the cylinder.

"Oh also what's interfacing? And did you do it with them?" Miko asked.

This time he spit his energon out and crushed the glass in shock of the question. Even the bots paused what they were doing.

"Miko. Umm that's not something you ask." Bulkhead told her.

"Why not? Overheard Ratchet and Wheeljack did it." She said. (A/N Jamie if you read this send me the Ao3 link!)

Everyone looked at Ratchet for a second before realizing Miko just said that. Farcry decided it was time to step up to the plate. "Miko! Interfacing is the equivalent of fucking. I'm not sugar coating this. Plug A in slot B. And to answer your intrusive question many of fucking time!"

He threw himself back and crossed his arms. That was definitely a spry of the moment statement. "Umm, any other questions I may answer?"

"Was it good?" Miko asked.

Everyone there seemed to have their own way of showing embarrassment but Farcry just stared at the female. Bulkhead stuck his servo out. "Miko!"

Farcry raised his optic ridges. "Hell. Yes! But later in life." Farcry stated without missing a sparkbeat.

"Whilst I'm on the topic should I tell you in detail just what happened?" He smirked. Daring the others to let Miko ask the question. Cause without restrictions she would and he knew it!

"Cause let me tell you it was a beautiful twilight. Vos approached. Hips swaying like das wind when-" He was abruptly cut off by everyone telling him to stop!

After the grilling and attempted story he managed to sneak past Miko and head to Bee's room. He knocked and Bee answered. "Can I come in?"

He stepped to the side and motioned for Farcry to come in. Nice place. Some stuff for his human companion to rest on and what not. "Nice place, I came to ask how your T-cog is? Acting up or you running good?"

Bee let out a few beeps and whirls as he patted his side and gave Farcry a thumbs up. Farcry smiled. "Glad to hear that! Can't have a scout without his treads now. Can we?"