Think On That

Time skip to season 2.

"Fuck it! I'll go! I'll be in and out." Farcry yelled. His servos up in the air. "I have the best chance of surviving anyway."

"Like hell you do! It's dangerous enough with Jack going to Cybertron! Now you in enemy territory?!" Ratchet yelled.

"Someone needs to find him and get him out of the Nemesis. I know the most about the ship's layout. Give me 3 hours." Farcry asked them as he held up his thumb, index, and middle finger.

"We need everyone to hold the bridge. We can't afford to spare anyone. Besides you've been on the that ship a few times in your whole life." Ratchet told him.

"More then any of you! I'm going to get Optimus." His whole form shifted and downsized to a vehicon. He did a few poses and gave a thumbs up. "They won't even know it's me."

The others gasped. "Why didn't you just shift into Megatron and end the war?" Arcee asked. There was no malice in her voice. Just a question.

"Megatron knows me. So does the DJD obviously. If I impersonate him, well I still have fears. They can weed me out in a spark beat. But the other vehicons won't be able to weed out others... hopefully." He told them in his new form.

Bulkhead was flexing his servos. "Looking at you in a form like that makes me get itchy fists."

Farcry raised his servos up. "Take it easy Bulkhead. We can spar when we get Optimus back. Till then please hold your itchy fists."

"I'll go make an emergency call. I just need to be injured first. Last I check the cons don't want loitering in the medical bay."He said. Both servos raised.

They stared at him. "Someone just shoot my leg, only my leg. That should be enough."

He looked at Bulkhead and pointed at him. "Better yet lets go sparing in a random part of the world and I can call for back up. Sound good?"

Farcry opened a groundbridge, went over to Bulkhead and slugged him. He shoved the wrecker back and ran though the bridge taking a few shots at him. None of them hitting him.

Bulkhead charged through. "Take the shot!"

Bulkhead knew this was some game to get his mind in the game. He they needed Optimus back! He shot at Farcry but forgot that he was a vehicon. That leg shot turned into a shoulder shot. He didn't go down.

Farcry ran at Bulkhead and swung sloppily at him for him to be thrown to the side and bashed against the ground. Bulkhead turned turned him and eased a wrecking ball.

"I need to be consous to call!" Bulkhead stoped.

"You think it's good?" Bulkhead asked.

Farcry nodded. "I'm gonna call the Nemesis. Either hide behind a bush or leave.... Scrap! This is 41D3N bots got me!"

A bridge opened and con's came running out with guns ready. "They left when I called. Gah! Askin bout the new guy we picked up."

Two others helped him up. "Yeah, getting pretty desperate. Hopefully this war ends soon enough."

The other con nodded as well. "Just want a day of rest. We'll get you to Knockout."

Once through the bridge he looked around as they helped him to the med bay. Knockout was looking good as ever. "I just got done buffing! You better not scratch my finish."

Farcry laughed. God he missed that. "Nah, just some desperate bots jumping me for their great leader who can't even remember them."

Knockout hummed. "Indeed. They are desperate."