4;

• Byul's POV •

Everyone told me it was a terrible idea to shift into this apartment. But desperate times call for desperate measures. 

The apartment was in the perfect location, and it was cheap. I was going to live there whether it was horrible or not, so it didn't really matter what it looked like. 

I knew there was something wrong with it. It's the biggest apartment in the whole building, with an attached attic, and there was no other reason that it would be a fraction of the price that everything else in the area rented for, so I planned accordingly.

What I didn't expect was how nice the place actually was.

It was all hardwood, perfectly painted walls, and granite countertops. There was even a potted plant on the island in the kitchen.

"Now, what is wrong with you..." I muttered, running my hand over the wall absently as I walked to the bedroom. All of my furniture was there, now you just needed to figure out where everything was. 

I found a box labeled "BEDROOM: UNPACK FIRST" in the room and sighed with relief. At least I had some sheets to put on the bed. 

I was exhausted, I had taken a late flight and it had to be close to three in the morning, the last thing you felt like doing was sorting through boxes to try to find bedding.

Once I got my sleeping arrangements sorted out, I took one last walk around the apartment, just trying to get used to it. 

That's when I felt it... it felt like another presence in the room.

I looked around the place and found no one else.

I just shrugged the feeling off my shoulders and continued my bedding unpacking.