5;

I finished setting up my bedroom, and I was washing my face with cold water, when I felt something land on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw nothing.

My eyebrows furrowed and I wiped my face with a towel and went to sleep.

During my good night sleep, I felt a weight be put on the other half of the king-sized bed. (a/n: okay idk how.)

I freaked out and fell from the bed and hit my head to the hard marble floor.

Since I was too lazy to get up from that position, I step there itself.

*2 weeks later*

I had been feeling another presence in the apartment ever sine I got here. Maybe all the articles and rumours were true.

I talked to the manager/landlord, Jaebum, and he said that the apartment had an attic; which only I had access to since it was above my home.

He informed me to clean out the place and throw any old stuff that I don't want to keep.

And I had no other choice than to clean out the place. I got myself ready and took cleaning supplies with me as I climbed up the ladder.

One I got up there, I saw how dusty the place was. I found some belongings of the older person that lived here; a couple marvel comics and a few games.

I loved games so I opened to the box and found classic games that were played in the older days.

I took out the chess board from there and cleaned the dusty board, arranging the pieces in their placing, meanwhile.

I'll ask Seokjin to come over and we can play.

Exactly when I was done with arranging the pieces, my phone rang. The phone was in the living room, so I had to go back down to answer the phone.

I rushed down the ladder quickly and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Byul! I'm coming over to your new home. I need someone to keep me company." It was Seokjin.

"Don't come without telling me. Or else there will be no food to feed you." I chuckled.

We talked for ages on the phone and when the call ended, I forgot about the attic, and I cooked dinner for myself and went to sleep.