15;

"Stop changing the channel." Taehyung snapped.

It had been a week and I still wasn't entirely used to living with a ghost.

He looked normal (I just couldn't touch him, and no one else could see him), but there was something about his presence that was different than other people— it was like part of me didn't really think he was there.

"Nope." I said, clicking the remote again.

We could never agree on what to watch, which was a constant cause of arguments so far. "You can watch whatever you want while I'm at work. But when I'm here, we watch what I want to."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at me, and I knew the second I left the room he was going to switch it back to "Fast and Furious."

The fact that Taehyung could move objects as long as no one was watching, was one of the things that had finally convinced me that he really was a ghost.

A few days before, I had ignored him all day, only to walk into the bathroom to find the words 'QUIT IGNORING ME' written in red on the mirror, my favourite lipstick ruined as a result. 

I had then given him a long talk about not touching other peoples stuff without asking, and informed him that the lipstick was expensive.

I understood that living as a ghost (possibly the only ghost) would be lonely, but that didn't mean that I wanted to talk to him all the time.

"I'm having company later." I said, changing the channel again.

"Good for you." Taehyung said dryly. 

It was just his luck that the only person that could see him had no interest in ghosts. Lots of people would have jumped at the opportunity to get to know a real life (death?) ghost, but me? Of course not.

"Don't do anything weird." I continued. "No breaking stuff, in fact, why don't you just leave while he's here?"

"And do what?" Taehyung balked. "You can't kick me out of my own home!"

"I'm not kicking you out." I sighed, finally looking away from the tv and at Taehyung. "I'm asking you to haunt somewhere else for a few hours. I don't need him thinking my place is haunted."

"But it is." Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"That's not the point."

Taehyung groaned. What had he done to deserve this? "But I'll be bored!" He tried, but you didn't look swayed.

"I guess you shouldn't have died and become a ghost that only I can see, then." I shrugged.

Taehyung glared at you, it wasn't his idea to be a ghost. "Fine. On one condition. You owe me a favor."

"Sounds good to me." I nodded, figuring that I would have to let him choose what to watch on tv, or something similar. "What do you want?"

Taehyung just shook his head. "I don't know yet. But you owe me. I'll be gone for two hours."

I made a face. Two hours wasn't ideal, but it was enough time, I supposed.