27;

I frowned. "Taehyung?" I asked slowly, closing my laptop. "Are you feeling alright?"

Taehyung stepped further into the room, confusion on his face. "I'm feeling normal, I think." He said with a shrug. "Why?"

"You're..." My voice trailed off. "I can see through you."

"Yeah, I'm a ghost. Can't you always see through me?"

I shook my head. "No. Sometimes you're as solid as if you were... well, solid. But sometimes..." Even as I spoke, he faded in and out, sometimes hardly even an outline before coming back. "But maybe that's a normal ghost thing."

"Are you worried?" Taehyung said teasingly, approaching the bed where I sat.

"No." I said quickly.

"You are, aren't you?" Taehyung smiled brilliantly, leaning down so he was eye level with you. "But you shouldn't be. I'm dead, so it's not like anything bad can happen to me."

"Oh, go away." I waved my hand as though I was going to put it through his face and he stepped back quickly, but his smile didn't budge.

"You're blushing."

"Am not." I opened my laptop once more, trying my best to pretend I didn't hear the laughter coming from the ghost standing in my bedroom.

• No one's POV •

"I don't understand it, how the hell could this happen?" Yoongi was on the edge of losing it, Taehyung could tell. 

Taehyung had decided to check in on the production team on a whim, and now he thought it might be because they were talking about him (was that a thing? could people summon him? he had no idea).

"How should I know?" Jimin shook his head. "Are you sure it's really his?"

"Positive." Yoongi drummed his fingers on the meeting room table. "Jungkook, you recognise Taehyung's music too, don't you?"

Jungkook nodded wordlessly, staring at the wood of the table as though answers were written there.

"So you're telling me," Jimin said. "That somehow, someone got their hands on Taehyung's unfinished songs –ones that only the two of you and Namjoon knew he was even writing–finished them, and posted them online under a different name as their own."

"Yes." Yoongi growled. "I can prove it, too. They're all still on Taehyung's laptop in his office."

"Yeah? And how did this person find his music, or even know to look for it? It had to have been posted somewhere."

"It wasn't." Jungkook said quietly, his eyes still wide. "He only ever saved it to his computer, and a backup he kept under his desk."

"If what you're saying is true." Jimin rubbed his eyes. "Then it had to be someone in this building–no one else has access to his computer, or office for that matter. And it's only the two of you who knew he was working on an album, so..." Jimin looked between the two.

"If you're suggesting it was one of us, you can go to hell." Yoongi said.

"There isn't anyone else it could be." Jimin ran a hand through his hair.

"There is one person." Jungkook said, looking like he might cry. "But she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't steal Taehyung's music. Would she?" He looked up slowly, and Taehyung had no idea how he was going to fix this.