Chapter 2

——

A few days had past and everyday was the same routine as usual. It was now Thursday morning, the sun wasn't shining bright on this gloomy morning. I looked outside and it looked like it was going to be a rainy day today.

"Y/n? Are you ready?" Jisung opens my bedroom door.

"Ya, let me get my bag." I quickly grab my backpack and my phone and we head out of the house on our way to my high school.

We both get into his car and he turns on the radio with light music filling the car.

"Before I forget, I won't be home after my classes so you need to find your own way home today. Will you be fine alone at home for a few hours?" Jisung puts on a worried look as he looks back at me then back on the road.

"Don't worry about me Jisung. I'll be fine don't worry. What are your plans?" I try to make him less worried about me. I already felt bad having him stay with me while he could go back to living with his friends.

"Well..." Jisung's puffy cheeks started to blush as he thought for his future plans for today.

"Who's the lucky person?!" I excitedly jump in my seat.

"It's not like that. We are just friends. My plans are just to hangout with Minho. Remember him?" Jisung explains his plans.

"Ya, I remember him. But why were you blushing when you were thinking of your plans today?" My lips pull into a smirk.

"No reason! Minho and I are just hanging out. That's it!" Jisung started to get irritated from me but I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Your walking to school next time." Jisung pouts as we pull up to the school.

"You wouldn't let me either way." I let out another laugh.

"Just get out of my car. But y/n, just remember to call me if anything happens, okay?" Jisung salty expression soon turned into a worried expression.

"I know. Now stop acting like a parent and go enjoy your date with Minho." I tease him as I let myself out of the car.

"It's not a date!" Those were his last words before he drove off of campus.

I make my way to class and I meet with Jeongin on the way.

We make it to class and we sit in our normal seats with his seat next to mine. Class begun with our other classes following up right after.
Today felt extra long since each class I had to take a test. The long suffering school day finally ended.

"Jeongin? I don't have a ride home, could you take me home?" I ask him hoping he would say yes.

"Ya, I can take you home. Is Jisung busy?" Jeongin and I make our way out of the building while we head to his car.

"He is hanging out with Minho today." I explain where Jisung was.

"They spend a lot of time with each other. There like inseparable." He lets out slight laugh.

"Can I have the aux cord this time?!" I excitedly jump into the car hoping to play some music.

"Ya, go right ahead. But play our favorite song first." He starts the car and we head to my house as I play mine and Jeongin's favorite song. Fake Love by BTS. I raise up the volume and we began to sing to the lyrics playfully. Except for him, he was always great at singing which got me a little jealous.

After a few songs play and is acting like complete dorks we arrive at my house.

"Thanks Jeongin! I really appreciate it." I give him a bright smile.