Chapter 15

——

3rd person's POV:

Y/n gets a text from Chan asking if they could FaceTime each other. She texts him back agreeing on calling each other. Chan then calls her as preps her phone to stand up.

"Hey y/n! How was your day?" Chan gives his dimple bright smile, excited to talk to y/n.

"Hi! My day was good, the hospital experience was good to. Everyone was so friendly, I even saw your grandma. Your grandma was telling me stories about you." She lets out a laugh as she remembers the stories his grandma has told her.

"She what?! She loves to tell stories about me." Chan rolled his eyes as he rested his chin on his arms resting on his desk. "I'm glad to hear your day was good. Are you going to keep volunteering there?"

"Yeah, even though it was my first day I already like it there. How was your day?" Y/n was not focused on her English homework and more focused on chatting with Chan.

"My day was okay, just a long work day. I've been working for 10 hours, I just got home from work." Chan lets out a yawn from his tired work day.

"You should get some sleep now then, you must be tired." Y/n didn't want to keep Chan awake any longer than he had to.

"I'm a little tired but I wanted to talk to you. I can stay up a little longer." Chan gave a soft smile with slight blushed cheeks.

"That's sweet but there won't be much talking because I have english homework I need to finish. Wait, do you think you can help me?" Y/n knew that Chan knew english but she also felt bad for keeping him awake.

"Yeah, I can help." Chan smiles and begins to help her with her homework.

——

An hour had past with them getting distracted here and there from the homework but they managed to get a lot done. It took some time for Chan to think of some of the english words since he hasn't been needing to speak any english to anyone lately.

"Thanks, I don't think I would have ever finished this if it wasn't for you." Y/n finally finishes her english homework and thanks Chan for his help.

"Anytime." Chan smiles sweetly as ever.

They both begin to talk about whatever came to mind since there was no task to be completed.

Chan began to feel a familiar feeling he felt anytime he was with y/n. He felt his heart beat fast with butterflies in his stomach. He always loved being around her, always making him smile when he has a ruff day.

As time passes by she continued to talked to Chan as she payed comfortably on her bed with the phone popped up having the camera facing her.

"Chan! Seungmin and I need your help!" Chan turns himself around and gives his attention to Felix who called out his name.

"What do you need help with?" Chan was a little irritated from his maknae interrupting his conversation with y/n but he didn't mind helping him.

"Seungmin and I wanted a late night snack but we burnt our ramen so we are remaking some, we were wondering if you can make it." Felix then noticed Chan was on the phone with someone. "Who are you talking to?" Felix walks up to the phone to get a better look.

"It's y/n, and I'll make the two of you ramen. I'll be back in 10 minutes." Chan got out of his seat and headed out of his room.

"Hi y/n! Bye y/n!" Felix waved to her with a bright smile with her waving back as he left the room.

Y/n patiently waited for Chan to come back but her eyes were becoming heavy and she felt the urge to fall asleep right then and there. She tried fighting that urge so she could talk to Chan longer. She fails on keeping herself awake as she falls asleep.