Chapter 26: The Final

"Y/n, your bad at keeping secrets. How did you manage to keep this surprise from Chan?" Jeongin asked while stuffing his face with cake.

Felix laughed at Jeongin and poked at his stuffed cheeks.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and smiled cutely in Felixs direction.

Hyunjin noticed every move that Jeongin did and he couldn't stop smiling so big at how cute Jeongin was being.

"Because this was very important to me." Y/n smiled, turning towards Chan and planting a small kiss on his cheek.

Chan rolled his eyes and before y/n could look away he grabbed her cheek and turned and pulled her closer to him, kissing her lips ever so sweetly.

Y/n would have preferred not to kiss in front of everyone but she couldn't help getting lost in Chan's spontaneous sweet strawberry lips.

"Aye! Chan, you better watch it! Im right here!" Jisung shouted, being pulled back into Minhos arms.

"Babe, calm down. There in-love, leave it." Minho stated, holding Jisung tightly.

Jisung shook his head and stared back at Chan and his cousin who had parted away, shyly looking at everyone.

"I don't care if its just a kiss because they are in love, I-" Minho pulled Jisung by his chin and crashed his lips on his, shutting him up.

Jisung was overly shocked but immediately gave in and kiss him back.

Once Minho pulled away, Jisung was left a blushing mess while everyone was in "ooo's".

"That really shut you up." Hyunjin laughed, earning a glare from Jisung and a smirk from Minho.

"Anyways, Hyunjin." Woojin announced.

"When are you finally going to date someone?" Hyunjins eyes quickly darted to Jeongin who's eyes rose in confusion.

"When that person comes to his senses and realises how i feel." Jeongins eyes widened and he quickly looked away, stuffing his face with more cake.

"Who's this lucky guy? Do we know him?" Seungmin asked, looking around the group of people.

"You know him, infact you guys are super close to him." Hyunjin said.

"How come you guys aren't together?" Minho asked, sneakingly placing his hand on Jisung's thigh and traveling up higher and higher very slowly.

"He's still in the process of getting over someone." Then right there is when Jeongin put his plate down and stood up.

"Im going upstairs, going to clean up." Jeongin took off upstairs, earning confused looks.

"I think im going to clean up too, lets watch a movie tonight." Hyunjin suggested and took off after Jeongin.

"Anyone else feeling the tension?" Felix asked and everyone raised their hands.

-

Upstairs

As Hyunjin walked into Jeongin's and his guest bedroom, he saw Jeongin sitting at the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.