Chapter 7

——

~ yesterday ~

Jisung's POV:

After I dropped off y/n at her high school, I went straight to my old home where the boys were since I didn't have any college classes today.

I had already had the key to the house so I let myself in the house that I've missed so much. As I walk in I see Felix, Hyunjin and Minho sitting on the living room couch.

"Jisung! Long time no see!" Felix cheerfully greets me as I make my way to the living room.

"Ya, it's good to see you all again." Felix, Hyunjin and Minho stand up from the couch and gave me a hug. Even though I just saw Minho last night I still accepted his warm loving hug.

Minho then pulls me to sit with him on the couch.

"We all miss having you here!" Hyunjin plops back down on the couch.

"I know but I'll be living back here once my cousin graduates. Where is everyone though? Are they still sleeping?" I look around my surroundings seeing only the three on the couch.

"Woojin, Changbin and Seungmin are at work. Jeongin is at school and Chan is up stairs in his room." Felix explains.

"Oh speaking of Chan." Hyunjin calls out as Chan walks to the kitchen then to the front door.

"Nice to see you to Chan!" I let out a pout.

"Oh! Jisung! I didn't even see you there. Sorry just kinda in a rush. It's nice to see you my little Squirrel!" Chan walks over in my direction as he squeezes me to death.

"Where are you going Chan?" Felix curiously asks Chan.

"I'm... going to work!" Chan lets go of me and cheerfully lets out his signature smile.

"Your going to work without your work clothes on?" Felix raises an eyebrow.

"Oh... I have my work clothes in my bag." Chan shows his bulky backpack.

"Oh ok. Well have fun at work." Felix didn't give second thought and bids him goodbye.

"See you guys later!" Chan waves goodbye and walks out the front door.

"Is it just me or has Chan been a little stressed lately?" Hyunjin seemed a little worried.

"Ya, I've been noticing that to. Knowing Chan he won't tell us what's going on. I hope whatever is stressing him out goes away." Felix's eyes were filled with worry. He was worried about Chan and so was everyone else.

The four of us continued talking for another few hours as we caught up without seeing each other for a while. We all laughed at the stupid jokes everyone, including me were making.

"Well it's still early enough, I'm going back to bed. Wake me up in a few hours." Hyunjin makes his way to the stairs.

"I'm not waking you up this time! Last time I tried waking you up you wouldn't wake up!" Felix follows Hyunjin upstairs leaving Minho and I down stairs alone.

"I thought they would never leave. I love them but I just wanted some alone time." Minho looks at me in the corner of his eyes with a smirk.

"Someone is being bold today. Especially this early in the day." I return a smirk back.

"Yep." Minho scoots closer to me with our faces centimeters away from each other causing my heart to race. I stared deeply at his soft lips wanting a taste but I controlled myself.

"Why don't we go up stairs, in our room." I didn't stop staring at his lips.

"Squirrel, my eyes are up here. And I agree." Minho takes my hand and pulls me up the stairs and into our room.

He closes the door behind him as I scan the room, missing my old room.

"It gets lonely without you here." Minho walks closer to me.

"You could always come to my place if you get lonely." My lips pull into a smirk.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Minho slowly leans in as I lean back until I couldn't lean back anymore on the bed. He was now hovering over me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That kiss last night was amazing but we both know that we wanted more. So since everyone is either gone or sleeping and this the only time we might get alone time. How about we take it a bit further?" Minho whispers seductively in my ear, feeling the light touch of his lips brush against my ear. He began nibbling on my ear.

"If that's what you want. You asked for it." My lips out into a smirk before I flip the tables and now I was the one hovering over him.

He let out a shocked expression from my bold action. I then softly pressed my lips against his and we both melted into the passionate kiss.

——

Time has passed and I was now in Minho's arms as we laid underneath the covers, feeling his warmth on my bare skin. As we laid there enjoying each other's presence, I noticed the time on the clock and it was almost time to pick up y/n.

"Shoot! I need to pick up y/n." I quickly get out of bed until I felt Minho pulling my arm.

"Stay a little longer. Didn't you say she is coming over here? Just have Jeongin take her." Minho convinces me to stay.

"Fine." I text y/n telling her I can't pick her up and I'll tell her later.

"We should at least get dressed." I suggest turning back at Minho.

"Must everyone ruin our moment?!" Minho lets out a groan as he gets out of his bed.

We both put some clothes on and fix our self up. As I was getting dressed I noticed Minho's bare chest was scattered with dark marks . I start to admire my work with a slight blush on Minho's face as he noticed me staring.

"Next time it will be my turn." Minho throws on a shirt.

"We'll see."

——

~ present time ~

I wake up to the morning sun peeking through the curtains and Minho holding me by waist. I wake up Minho as I smelled breakfast.

"Can I borrow your clothes? I didn't bring any clothes since someone was being impatient yesterday." I let out a laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"Sure."

I look through his closet and found a pair of black ripped jeans and a long blue t-shirt.

"You can literally wear a garbage bag and still look hot." Minho complements me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Come on lets go get breakfast."
——

This is just a filler chapter bc I have no clue what I'm writing next. But I freakin love this ship!! Have a great day!!!()