Chapter 3

After Chan dropped me off, I went to go put the groceries away into the kitchen. While I was finishing up putting the groceries away my mind wondered off to earlier. I couldn't stop thinking about Chan.

His warm smile and eyes, how his bleached blonde wavy hair looked so good on him.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! I refuse to have these thoughts!"

I quickly snap out of my thoughts of Chan and tried to distract myself by cooking myself some dinner. I grab the ingredients I needed for my dinner and began cooking. As I was cooking some ramen I hear my phone ring. I went to see who was calling and it was Jeongin. I accept the call and I see Jeongin smiling wide into the camera.

"Yay! You answered this time!" Jeongin's lips pulled into a bright smile.

"Well it's not my fault you always decide to call me when I'm asleep." I let out a laugh.

"I know, it's just a little hard to get some piece and quite here. Everyone is watching a movie in the living room so it's quiet in my room right now. So what are you doing?" He curiously asks as he looks back at me.

"I'm making myself some ramen, what are you doing?" I point the camera at the ramen then back at me.

"That looks delicious! Ramen sounds good right now. Well I'm waiting for Chan to get back from the store. He is buying us some ice cream right now, but how long does it take to buy some ice cream?" He begins to become impatient.

"He probably had to get some other things. I actually saw him earlier at the convenient store." My mind starts to wonder to those thoughts but I quickly escape them.

"You did? Did he buy ice cream?!" Jeongin eagerly asks causing me to let out a laugh.

"Ya, I'm pretty sure he did." I try to remember about earlier.

"Yay! He better got my favorite flavor." He excitedly jumps up and down.

We began to talk for another ten minutes until Jeongin was cut off by his door being opened.

"Jeonginie! I got you your ice cream." I hear a familiar voice coming on the other side of the phone. It sounded like Chan's.

"Thanks! I'll be right back y/n." Jeongin excitedly gets off of his bed and steps away from his phone.

"Y/n?" I hear Chan's voice call out my name.

"Ya I'm FaceTimeing her right now." Jeongin answers his question and leaves the room.

"Hey, what's up y/n?!" Chan comes into the camera's view causing me to feel a little shy.

"Hey. Nothing, just eating some ramen." I refused eye contact.

"Ramen sounds good right now I should make some later. Have you decided to come over this weekend?" Chan changes the subject.

"I haven't decided yet but I think I will come." I give out a smile and agreeing to hangout.

"I can't wait! I'm surprised Jeongin or Jisung hadn't invited you over yet. I wish I could've met you sooner." After Chan spoke the door opened.

"I'm back." Jeongin cheerfully walks in and sits down next to Chan with a bowl of ice cream.

"Welcome back, maknae!" Chan throws his arms over Jeongin and gives him a big hug.

"My ice cream! Your gonna spill it!" He yells out causing Chan to still not move a muscle. Chan finally let go of him with a bright warm smile on his face. Chan's smile suited him so well.

"Hey, Chan." Jeongin catches Chan's attention. "What took you so long to just get ice cream?" He continues to eat his ice cream.

"After I dropped off y/n I was on my way home and then there was a huge car crash that held up traffic. I guess the driver lost control in this storm. It's terrible I really hope who ever those people were are okay." Chan eyes were filled with sadness as he explained.