Chapter 4

"Y/n? What happened yesterday? You just hung up and you seemed panicky." Jeongin pulls his chair to my desk and rests his head on my desk.

"Oh, I was just worried about my cousin that's all." I tell part of the truth.

"Is Jisung okay?!" Jeongin's head shots up from the desk with a worried look.

"He's fine, don't worry." I let out a slight laugh while calming him down.

"Don't scare me like that!" Jeongin places his hand onto his chest where his heart was.

I let out a laugh from Jeongin being adorable as usual and the teacher walked in while beginning class.

——

The school day ended and as Jeongin and I walk out of the building I get a text from Jisung.
——

Squirrel: I won't be picking you up today
Squirrel: I'll meet you at the guy's house

You: You can't pick me up why?

Squirrel: Well
Squirrel: Umm
Squirrel: I'll just tell you later
Squirrel: hehe😅

——

I let out a sigh wondering why he couldn't pick me up.

"Hey Jeongin? Can you take me to your house? My cousin isn't taking me to your guy's house and I need a ride." I grab his attention as we head to the parking lot.

"Ya, I can take you. That means I can spend more time with you then!" He excitedly lets out a bright smile showing his braces.

We hop into his car with me into the passenger's seat and him letting me play some music.

I've never been to their house before and I was a little nervous.

"I wonder if Chan will be home."

The car ride wasn't that long and we made it to the guys's house. It was a pretty normal sized house. Jeongin and I get out of the car and make our way to the front door. He opens the front door and we walk in.

We both walk into the house to see three handsome boys in the living room playing loud music as they fight for the Bluetooth speaker. There were another three handsome boys playing around of pool with my cousin.

"Here, you can put your bag in my room. Follow me." I follow Jeongin up the stairs and down a hall.

He opens his bedroom door and I scan the room to see two beds.

"Just lay your bag on my bed." He points to his bed.

"Why are there two beds?" I curiously ask.

"Everyone that lives here shares a room, I share a room with Hyunjin. Oh! You need to meet everyone!" He grabs my hand and pulls me back down stairs where we see the three boys in the living room.

"Guys! We have company!" Jeongin excitedly yells out to the boys sitting on the couch and grabbing their attention.

"Hey cutie, you must be y/n. I'm Hyunjin." The tall handsome boy with chocolate brown hair bows as his lips pull into a sweet smile.

"I'm Felix. It's nice to finally meet you." The blonde Aussie with adorable freckles who didn't look like he would have a deep voice bows as he greets me with a smile.

"Seungmin in the building! We've heard a lot about you." An adorable goofy boy greets me with a bright smile.

"It's nice to meet you guys too." I greet them with a shy smile as I bow back.