Chapter 8

Y/n's POV:

Everyone was at the dining room table chatting or watching videos on their phones while they ate the pancake Chan and I made on this beautiful morning.

"Hyunjin! Your eating all my food!" Jeongin pouts as Hyunjin was steeling his food.

"Whaa?! These pancakes are good." Hyunjin speaks with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Stop eating our maknae's food. And don't talk with your mouthful." Woojin commands hyunjin while Jeongin sticks his tongue out at Hyunjin.

"Fineeee!" Hyunjin lets out a sigh and pouts in defeats while he leaves the maknae's plate of pancakes alone.

"Guys! We should all do something today since it's Saturday!" Felix excitedly suggests as he shakes Changbin beside him.

"I agree! All of us haven't done anything together since a few weeks ago." Jisung agrees to the suggestion.

"Alright. Where are we going then?" Seungmin finishes his plate of food and places it in the sink.

"Lets go to the fair! They just opened." Jeongin excitedly jumps up and down in his seat, like a little kid getting a toy they always wanted.

"Are you fine with the fair?" Chan turn towards me to get my opinion. I nod my head yes as he gives his signature smile.

"Fair seems fun." Everyone agrees for today's plans.

After everyone was finished eating their breakfast they all cleaned up and we all got ready to go to the fair.

I changed out of my pajamas and threw on some clothes that I brought from home. I had brought a long loose pastel blue long sleeves, that was long enough for me to have sweater paws that I tucked in with black high waisted shorts as I wore my white converse high. I brushed my dark brown hair, brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup.

"Hurry up y/n!" Jisung swings open the guest bedroom door.

"I'm coming!" I grab my small bag and my phone as I follow Jisung out of the house.

Since there was ten of us we all had to get into two separate full cars. I rode with Jisung, Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin. I was sitting in between Hyunjin and Jeongin with Jisung driving and Minho in the passenger's seat.

"Hyunjin-ah! Give y/n some space! Your practically squishing her!" Jeongin wasn't wrong, Hyunjin was to close.

"Why would I stay away from this beauty." Hyunjin looks down at me with a smirk causing me to blush.

"Aye! You better move away from her or I'm going to stop this car and do it myself!" Jisung gave Hyunjin a cold death stare through the mirror.

"Aish! Fine!" Hyunjin accepts defeat and scoots farther from me.

We finally get to the fair and we all meet up with the rest of the boys inside the fair. The boys wouldn't stop arguing on what they wanted to do first. Jisung wanted stuff his big cheeks with food, Felix wanted to play the games, Hyunjin wanted to go on the scariest ride first and Seungmin wanted to start on the least scariest ride. They all couldn't compromise on what to do first so Woojin came up with a plan.

"How about we all split up and do what we want with a partner so no one gets lost. We can all meet up later here." Woojin breaks the silly argument and comes up with a compromise with the boys agreeing.

"I'm with Minho then!" Jisung grabs Minho by the arm as he claims him.

The other boys start to claim their partners. Woojin and Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin, Felix, Changbin and Chan while leaving me partner less. I could go with Jisung and Minho but knowing them I would only be third wheeling.

"Hey, Felix. You can stick with Changbin, Imma be y/n's partner." Chan makes his way over towards me. As Chan came to me Felix and Changbin looked at each other then quickly looked away with both of their cheeks blushing.

Since everyone had their partners we all spit up into different directions.

"You didn't have to be my partner, you could've stayed with Felix and Changbin." I look up at Chan as we were still in the same spot.

"You would have been lonely and no one wants to be lonely. I also wanted to. I'm all yours for the day." Chan gives his signature smile with his dimples placed on display which caused me to blush as red as a strawberry.

"So what should we do first?" Chan excitedly asks.

"How about we ride some of the rides then some games afterwards?" I suggest shrugging my shoulders.

"Sounds like a plan!" Chan excitedly grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to one of the rides.

We go on some of rides that weren't to scary are were fun then we decided to go some of scariest ones that were fun as well. Chan and I both had a great time. As we waited in line for the rides Chan and I learned a little bit more about each other.

I learned that Chan was born in Australia and came to South Korea when he 15 years old and lived with his grandmother. And learned other simple facts about him like how he loved music.

After all the rides we rode we decided I go play some games. We went to a few game stands and didn't win because most of them were probably rigged. We went to this one stands where you throw a ball at the stacked cups and if you knock down the three stacks of cups you win a prize.

Chan pays the guy running the stand the right amount of money to play. He aims for the cups with the three baseballs he was given. He managed to knock down the two stacked cups but not the third. He payed the guy a few more times, he wouldn't quit until he got the prize. On his last try he knocked down all three stacked cups.

"Aye! What prize would you like?" Chan turns to me excitedly.

"Me? But you should keep the prize."

"I played this so I could get you a prize." Chan gives out a bright smile making me blush again.

"Ok I'll accept it. Hmm... I choose that one." I point to an adorable medium size kangaroo plushie that caught my eye.

"Here you go." The man hands me the prize Chan had won for me.

"Thanks! He's so adorable!" I hug the adorable kangaroo tightly.

"Aww~! Your so cute! That's kinda ironic though." Chan lets out a slight chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I tilt my head while confused.

"Never mind, just keep being cute." Chan's dimples start to show as my face became more red from all the blushing.

"We should ride one more ride before meet with everyone." I suggest.

"What ride do you have in mind?"

"We haven't been on the Ferris wheel yet, so lets go on it." I happily suggest.

Chan nods his head in agreement and I grab his wrist as I pull him to the Ferris wheel. We wait in line then we get on the Ferris wheel with Chan sitting right across from me on the cart. We make it close to the top and I start to admire the view that was so beautiful. The sun was setting with a golden sky fading away and the city lights just coming to show. The Farris wheel stops as we at the top waiting for the next people from down below to take their turn.

As I continue to admire the beautiful view in front of me I feel a warmth on my cheek. Chan softy placed a kiss on the cheek which caused me to blush for the tenth time today.

"Sorry, you just look so beautiful babygirl." Chan gives a soft smile with warm eyes as he calls me that nickname again.

"I-It's o-okay." I began to stumble on my words as the Ferris wheel made its way back around.
——

    Have a great day!!!()