Chapter 23

"Come with me to Australia!"

"Huh? Australia?" Y/n didn't know if he was serious.

"Yeah! Come with me to meet my parents!" He excitedly showed his dimpled smile with a gleam in his eyes.

"Will that be okay with your parents?" She nervously asked.

"Of course, my mom has already been asking about you. She wants to meet my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend!" Chan twirled y/n into an embracing back hug and planted a soft kiss on her cheek causing her to giggle.

"You're to sweet." She smiles as her cheeks begin to blush.

"You're sweeter! So, will you come?" He sways her with an excited tone in his voice.

"I'll come." She was excited to go but was also a little nervous.

"Yay! Can't wait! We leave next weekend." He squeezed y/n tighter, loving the embrace.

"You two get a room! I want breakfast and I don't want to see PDA while I eat." Jeongin walked into the kitchen seeing the couple.

"We will get a room. Later Jeongin." She grabs Chan hand and pull him out of the kitchen and up to his bedroom.

Jeongin didn't mind them dating but since he was trying to get over y/n he didn't like seeing them being all lovey dovey.

——

"No! You are not going all the way to Australia!" Jisung's eyes grew big as he stood up from his seat.

"Please Jisung. Chan will be there with me. We'll only be there for a few days." She gave the brunette boy puppy dog like eyes.

"Why are two even going there in the first place?!" He crosses his arms.

"Aish. You yell to much." Minho who was laying on the bed Jisung was once sitting on woke up from his nap.

"Sorry Minho. I'm-." Before Jisung could finish Minho interrupted him.

"Over protective, yeah we know. I say just let her go, you can trust Chan." Minho sat up from his spot.

"Thanks Minho. Are you going to let me go?" She thanked him with a smile then asked Jisung.

"Fine.. just be careful." Jisung accepted defeat.

"Thanks Jisung! Don't worry I will." She gave her older cousin a hug then ran out of his room with a bright smile.

"Now, since she is gone." Minho grabbed Jisung by the waist and pulled him down to the bed. "Take a nap with me."

"Alright." He let out a laugh as his boyfriend spooned him and his arms wrapped around Jisung.

——

~ a week later ~

"You ready to go?" Chan and y/n were downstairs in the living room with their suitcases.

"Yeah, I am but one second." She heads where Jisun was in the living room and gives him a hug.

"Be safe, Chan I swear if you let anything happen to my cousin, your dead!" Jisung gave a cold glare towards Chan.

Even if Chan was one of his good friends, he put his cousin y/n first.

"I would never let that happen." Chan would make sure of it.

"Bye Jisung. Bye Minho." After she hugged Jisung she then gave Minho a hug.

After she said goodbye to the two boys her and Chan headed out.