Chapter 21

After Chan and y/n got back home with the house filled with 8 other boys who. The boys were dying to know where Chan had ran off to yesterday, they wanted and explanation.

The household of 10 was gathered in the living room some of them sitting on the couch and some of the standing up. They all listened to Chan's explanation with their full attention.

"..I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about my grandmother... I just didn't want you guys to worry on me when all of you had other things to worry about. And sorry for not answering any of your messages and calls, I just needed some time alone." Chan kept his head down not making eye contact with any of his friends since he felt ashamed.

"Chan. You can always come to us when you have some problems, we always come to you and we want you to do the same with us. We all care about you and worry about you sometimes since we know you are going through things but you push us away when we bring it up." Felix rubbed the other Aussie's back in a sign of comfort.

"Don't feel ashamed when coming to us for your problems, we wanna help." Woojin joined onto the couch giving Chan a reassuring smile.

"We all love you Chan. So let us give back." Hyunjin was on the other side of Chan giving him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks guys. I'm glad to have found friends like you guys. I'll try not to make you guys not worry so much anymore." Chan pulled a sweet smile, scanning the room filled with people who care about him.

"Group hug!" Seungmin shouted and everyone joined the hug practically tackling Chan to the floor.

They all let out laughs happy to see one of their good friends back home and smiling.

A few moments later they got off of Chan to let him breathe.

"We are going to make you the best lunch ever! And you can't help at all." Jisung brought Chan back on the couch making sure he didn't move.

"What if you guys need help?" Chan worriedly looked up at the younger.

"Eh. We'll figure it out. Y/n make sure he doesn't go to the kitchen." Jisung demanded as he took Minho by the hand and left to the kitchen.

"I only usually let Woojin help me cook, what if they mess something up?" Chan kept looking back at the kitchen.

"They'll be fine. Don't worry to much." Y/n sat down next Chan ruffling his bleached blonde hair.

"I hope so." The blonde boy gave y/n a warm smile her way.

Before Chan was about to lean in someone interrupted him.

"Chan?"

"Hey Jeongin. What's up?" Chan tries not to act suspicious and leans away from y/n.

Jeongin didn't say anything, he hugged Chan tightly missing his hyung.

"Jeongin you never willingly hug me." The older was surprised from the younger's action but he eventually hugged him back.

"Well considering the trauma that's recently happened, I figured I could show my love and affection this time.." The younger rested the palms of his hands on the olders shoulders while Chan spilled out some more tears and pulled in tighter, resting his head among the youngers shoulder.

"I love you Jeongin." That only made Jeongin and y/n smile sweetly and before they knew it Chan pulled away and smiled at y/n.

"You guys are honestly the best." Chan pulled y/n and Jeongin to his side and shouted.

"Group hug!" And with that; Felix, Jisung, Changbin and the others flew into the room attacking the three with big smiles and open arms.

"I love group hugs!" Minho smiled.

——

~ Later that night ~

"Jisung, can you help me on my math homework?" Y/n asked her brother, who was actually stuck on some tv show with Minho sleeping next to him.

"Im busy, ask Jeongin, don't you guys have the same homework?" Jisung questioned, sparing her a glance as he redirected his gaze back to the screen.

"He's already asleep, you know how he is when people wake him up..." Jisung sighed and looked over at Minho.

"Jisung please...." Y/n begged, watching as Jisung was moving Minho's hair out of his face and looking back at her.

"Why didn't you do that earlier?"

"I was busy spending time with Ch-" Just then Chan himself walks in and immediately notices y/n on the ground next to the couch.

Y/n then thought, what if I ask Chan to help me... Id be able to spend more time with him..

"Nevermind Jisung, Chan!.." Y/n jumped up and followed right behind Chan into the kitchen.

"Yes beautiful?" Blush crept up her face and a smile played on her lips.

"I was wondering if you could help me with my math?" Her words came out sounding more as a question.

"Of course, let me get some water first." Y/n smiled thanked him.

Chan turned around to find her sitting at the kitchen table waiting, and laughed.

"I would rather work in my room, come on." Chan picked up her binder and went off into his room with her blushing ever so noticeably behind him.

His room, oh my gosh... She thought.

Once they were both sat in his room, worked on her math for over an hour seeing as it took awhile for her to understand.

"Thank you for helping me, means a lot." Y/n smiled, looking up at Chan who was sitting quite close to her.

Chan smiled down at her, watching her chest rise and release, seeing how she was nervous.

"Y/n... Can I kiss you?" Chan sweetly and politely asked.

With a delicate nod, Chan slowly leaned in and connected the lips in a swift soft motion.

The way there lips fit together made both of there heart flutter greatly.

Chans hand slid up her arm softly and rested on the back of her neck, pulling her in to deepen the kiss.

In a swift motion, Chan pulled her around and planted her on his thighs.

Straddling him like nothing, he stood up and lied her down sweetly on the bed.

Both of them enjoying the sweet embrace that was shared between the two.

Loving the way they felt calm and happy, like nothing else can bring them down.

Y/n knew Chan was going through some grief which is why she parted from Chan.

"Chan..." She locked eyes with him, while he stayed hovered over her with a soft delicate smile.

"Yes?"

"Maybe this isn't good timing... considering what's happened..." He lowered himself and planted a passionate sweet kiss on her lips, pulling away once again.

"I absolutely love your sincere heart, your truly amazing y/n.." Your heart pounded like crazy, worried that Chan could hear it...

"And your the strongest yet most considerate person I've ever met." He smiled at her and planted a kiss on her forehead before lowering his body on top of hers.

He hugged her and rested his head in her chest, snuggling up to her like a soft cuddly bear.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth.

"Sleep in my room tonight please.." Chan whisper talked, sounding like a complete baby, which tugged at y/ns heart.

"Of course.." And within moments, they fell asleep in each other embrace not wanting it any other way.
——

A/n:

Have a great day!! ~ 💜