Chapter 5

"Y/n!" I hear Jisung call out my name and catches my attention as he makes his way over.

"I'm going to be spending the night here and the boys and I were thinking if you wanted to?" Jisung asks with his adorable squirrel like smile.

"If it's okay with them then sure." I agree to spend the night. Even though it was only going to be night without someone at the house, I didn't want to be alone and I think Jisung new that too.

"Yay! Y/n will be staying the night!" Jeongin excitedly jumps up and down with a bright smile.

"Y/n and I will be right back." Jisung grabs his keys out of his pocket and we head to the front door.

"Where do you think your going?" Minho tugs Jisung's arm.

"We're going to get a change of clothes." Jisung tries to pull his arm away with Minho not letting go.

"You can just borrow my clothes." Minho insists he stays.

"Y/n needs a change of clothes though." Jisung tries to reason with him but Minho was just being stubborn.

"She can borrow someone else's clothes." Jisung lets out a sigh with Minho still not letting go.

"I won't be long Minho. I'll be back in like 10 minutes." Jisung finally is free from Minho's grip, leaving him with a pout.

Jisung and I walk out the door and to his car. We hop into the car with us driving off to our house.

We made it to the house and I hurry and grab a small bag to put a change of clothes with my toothbrush. After we were done packing we head back on the road to their house.

"So, what were you going to tell me later and why you couldn't pick me up from school." I eagerly ask hoping he would tell me.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Sorry I didn't pick you up earlier. But the reason why was because of Minho." He pauses as he shows a shy smile growing on his face. "He wanted me to stay longer so... we could finish what we were doing..." Jisung lets out a guilty smile, knowing what he was doing with Minho and not wanting any details about it.

"So are you guys a couple then?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Not officially, we haven't talked about it. Don't say anything to anyone though, none of the boys know yet." We pull up to the house and he turns to me with serious tone of voice.

"Don't worry I won't say anything."

"Thanks! Now lets go before Minho gets more impatient." He lets out a laugh as we get out of the car and head back inside.

We walked back inside to be welcomed by a delicious smell filling the house.

"Sweet! Chan is making dinner! Here I'll take your stuff upstairs." Jisung takes my bag and takes it upstairs.

I follow the delicious smell of food being cooked into the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see Chan and Woojin cooking something on the stove.

"What are you cooking?" I walk over to see what he is cooking.

"I'm making some Kimchi and rice for dinner. Wait! I should've asked what you like. If you don't like Kimchi I can make you something else." Chan worriedly looks at me making me giggle.

"Don't worry I like Kimchi."

"Good, now does this taste good?" Chan grabs a fork with Kimichi on it and sticks it in my mouth, having me test taste it.

"Mmm. This is really good!" I happily enjoy the delicious food.

"Chan makes the best Kimchi actually he just makes really good food in general." Woojin lets out his adorable smile.

"Haha! Thanks, but I wouldn't say the best. Before any of the guys dig into this I'll let you have the first serving." Chan grabs a plate and puts the Kimchi and rice on the plate as he hands me it.

"Thanks." I take the plate and sit down at the table.

"DINNER!!" Chan yells out causing me to jump a little in my seat.

All seven boys run into the kitchen pushing and shoving as they grab their plates of food. They grabbed their plates of food and sat down at the table. All the boys began their conversations and jokes causing me to let out a laugh to their terrible jokes. Everyone finished their food and some of them helped with the dishes and the other half helped with cleaning up the rest.

After everyone was done cleaning they all said their goodnights to each other and headed up to their rooms.

"Y/n, I'll show you where you will be sleeping." Jeongin happily shows me where. He brings me upstairs and into what appears to be a spare bedroom.

"I put all your stuff in here. Oh y/n?" Jeongin catches my attention.

"Ya"

"Do you like Hyunjin? Like... a crush?" Jeongin catches me off guard from his question.

"Oh! No. Nothing like that. I like him as a friend though." I was wondering where this came from.

"Ok I was just wondering. I hope you get a good nights sleep. Goodnight y/n." He gives me hug before he leaves.

"Night Jeongin!" We say our goodnights and he leaves the room.

I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. I plop down onto a surprisingly comfortable bed and try to fall asleep.

For about an hour all I have been doing was tossing and turning trying to sleep. My mind wouldn't shut off. My mind kept thinking about how much I missed my mom. Seeing everyone in this house being themselves with each other and doing their part reminded me of old times with my mom and I.

I had to clear my thoughts so I decided to get some water. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen quietly trying not to wake anyone up. I open the fridge and grab myself some water until I see a figure at the corner of my eye.

"Hey. What are you doing up this late? You should get some rest." I turn to see Chan standing in the doorway.

"I just came to get some water, I couldn't sleep. Did I wake you?" I hope I didn't wake him by accident.

"No you didn't wake me, I couldn't sleep either." He runs his hands through his blonde fluffy hair. "Since neither one of us could sleep, do you want to watch a movie?" He offers.

"Yeah." I nod my head agreeing to his offer and we head to the living room.

He turns on the tv with it brightening the whole room.

"Any recommendations?" He puts on Netflix.

"How about the Avengers?" I suggest not knowing what to watch.

"That's a good one." Chan agreed to the movie and plays it as he sits back down on the couch.

About half an hour had past. Chan and I would laugh at the funny parts of the movie and him getting really into it which made me laugh. My eyes became heavy but I tried to stay awake as long as I could. I let out a yawn and I rest my head on Chan's chest not giving a second thought. I fell asleep right then and there feeling the warmth of Chan.
——

Have a great day!!!()