Chapter 2

Nessa's POV
.. I looked up and it was Lex I expected her to say sorry but instead she called me a slut and by then everybody had gathered around my locker, she started calling me more names and I could see the popular kids snickering from the side of my eyes I looked back at Lex with pure disgust in my face and she just smirked and went laughing towards the popular kids. I couldn't believe my friend of 8 years betrayed me just so she could be popular. I got up and since it was the last period and last day for the next 3 months I decided to skip the last class I started walking towards my house it wasn't that far it was like a 15 min walk and while walking I replayed that whole scene in my head again and again, I needed to talk to someone, I opened my grandmas contact and sat near a bus stop and called her, as soon as I called her she picked up and I couldn't hold it in, I started pouring out to her and as always she listened I let everything inside me out and I couldn't stop, after a good 10 mins of me venting, 'It's okay dear these things happen and I understand I wish I was there to give you a hug and make you your favorite coffee,' she said. 'Listen no matter what happens stay strong and focus on the good things ok and always call me when you feel down I'm always there and I don't mind listening to you for hours even, okay,' she says in the most sincere voice, I smile feeling a little assure, 'thank you grandma, love u, and maybe if I can I'll try to visit this weekend ok,' I say. 'Of course darling call me though before u come I want to make and keep your favorite banana bread for you so we can have tea together, ok,' she says. 'Sure grandma bye I'll talk to you soon,' I say. 'Ok darling bye be safe,' she says. 'Bye,' I say still down. Talking to my gran usually gives me a lift up but today it didn't do much. I tried to keep that scene out of my head but it just kept replaying and the more I remembered it, the more hurt I became, to even think that she was my best friend for years. I started crying again, I was literally sitting at a bus stop crying my heart out but I didn't care I just thought about how Lex could do that I helped her through everything and all she ever wanted was to be a popular snob I don't know why I keep trusting people I always get put down because of that, why am I so stupid to not see it, ughhhh i can't anymore, No, I won't anymore I won't trust people and bring them close to me I won't let myself get hurt like that again, that's it the more people I let in, the deeper my scars will go.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone I hope you're enjoying this story and hopefully it does good anyway if you guys have any ideas or things I need to work on please comment and don't forget to vote. 😘🥰🖤