Chapter 7

Nessa's Pov

and there was black smoke everywhere...

"Noooooooo ahhhh pls pls pls" I say as I set down the pan
I look over them pan and indeed there all burnt, I start breaking down into tears, I couldn't anymore why do all these things happen to me r u serious out of all the things the one things I looked forward and enjoyed just got ruined, I slide down the wall and bring my knees towards my chest and start crying.
"Nessa are you ok?" I hear from my phone
I don't answer cause I'm crying and I didn't want him to hear me
"Nessa?" He says again
"Uh yeah Daniel I'm okay just gimme a sec ok" I say through sniffles
"No Nessa your not okay what happened" I hear him say
I sigh
"They got burnt Daniel all that the brownies I make every year on the day I finally get to see my mom properly talk to her without thinking about any stress, sit together on the sofa and have the brownies, they all got burnt" I say crying and sitting next to my phone but not picking it up.
"Hey Nessa it's fine listen you can make a new batch and it'll be fine you can still have that time with your mom" he says sounding sweet.
"It's not just about the brownies Daniel, nothing ever seems to go right in my life and this was the one thing I looked forward to and enjoyed and didn't sulk and even that got ruined it's like I can never be happy for too long something or another makes it go bad and I hate it,' I say through sobs and tears.
'Hey don't say that of course you can be happy I don't know about before but from today onwards I will make it my life's mission to keep you happy understood, now get your butt up and stop thinking like that,' he says acting like a mum.
I look over my phone and I couldn't help smiling at him, he's just so goofy and I adorable and I love him for that.
"Come on Nessa don't get upset talk to me I know your sitting right there" he says almost shouting, earning a laugh from me.
"Ok ok fine but how do I make a whole new frkn brownie batch in under 30 mins" I say wiping my face and picking up my phone
"Right hold on" and with that and a smirk on his face he hung up.

Nessa Pov
Oh maybe the signal is bad in his area I think to myself and I get off the sofa and make myself to the kitchen and start taking out all the ingredients again for another batch, as I'm taking out the last ingredient from the pantry I hear someone knock on the door, 'Who is it ?' I yell
No answer I clean my hands on the wash cloth and go up to the door and open it.....

——————————————————————————
A/N
This one was cute I loved writing it and I hope you like reading it 😊😅🥰😘