Chapter 8

Nessa's Pov
..I clean my hands on the wash cloth and go up to the door and open it...

'Oh my god,' I say as I see Daniel standing in front of my door. 'Daniel what the hell are you doing here,' I question while smiling. 'Well you needed help with your brownies and I know I don't like chocolate but still I wanted to help,' he says grinning. I knew a huge smile was plastered on my face.  'And I don't think us standing near your door is going to help us do the brownies any quicker,' he says with a chuckle. 'Oh right come in sorry,' I say opening the door fully.
We walk towards the kitchen, I hand him an apron and start putting things in the bowl, I look from the corner of my eye to see him just standing there looking at me, 'Um are you going to help me by staring at me, cause that is not helping at all,' I say laughing and putting the knife in the sink. 'Oh well um you see the thing is I want to help you, I mean of course I do but uh I just don't know how to, so uhhhh,' he says shrugging and looking at me with a questioning look. 'Come over here,' I say grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bowl. 'Ok how about this, you can whisk this right ?,' I ask raising my eyebrow. 'YeP that I can do,' he says popping the P. I laugh to myself and go preheat them oven and take the pan out again and grease it and leave to put the batter in after he's done whisking. 'Nessa is that good,' he says showing the bowl. 'Yep just pour it into the pan and put it in the oven,' I say grabbing all the other cutlery and putting it in the dishwasher. 'Ok,' he says walking over the oven. 'Sssssss owwwwww,' I hear. I whip my head back. 'OH MY GOD DANIEL,' I say running towards him. 'What the hell were you doing,' 'OH MY GOD danielll,' I say pulling him over to the sink and putting his hand over the cold water. I look up to him and he's smiling, 'why the hell are you smiling are you crazy what were you even doing,' I say. 'No it's cute that you care this much,' he says smiling harder. 'Oh um yeah I have to cause you just burnt you hand trying to help ME make brownies,' I say my face burning up. 'Ok yeah you got a point but it's fine it's just my hand,' he says looking over at me. 'Ok, just go sit there I'll get you a cream for the blister,' I say taking off my apron. 'No it's fine Nessa leave it I'll go home and put something,' he says. 'Daniel I swear, go sit otherwise it'll blister,' 'Ok fine I'm going,' he says stomping over to the sofa. I grin and go upstairs to my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit and make myself downstairs. I walk over and sit beside him and pull out his hand, I slowly open the cream for burns and squeeze some out on my finger and apply it on his hand there were some 'Ooos' and 'Owws' but I just laughed and kept going.

Daniel's Pov..........

——————————————————————————
A/N
My exams are over yayayayayya so hopefully I can post regularly now. So ENJOYYYYYY 😂😘😘😘