Chapter 17

Daniel's Pov
I get to her house and straighten myself before hitting the doorbell.

After I hit the doorbell I hear someone walk downstairs and come near the door, 'Who is it?,' I hear her whisper from behind the door.

'It's Daniel,' I say with a little chuckle.

'Oh god Daniel,' I hear her say as she unlocks the door.

'why, what happened?,' I say still smiling.

'I thought you were a thief or something, I was gonna call the police!,' she says laughing.

'Oh wow,' I say laughing at her goofiness.

"Oh uh come in sorry for keeping you out so long😅,' she says opening up the door fully.

"Oh it's ok,' I say as I come in.

I look around her living room, it was filled with white and wood furniture which made it look really cosy. she breaks me out of my thought by tapping by back, 'we can hang out here, just lemme go get some blankets k,' she says before running upstairs.

'Oh ok sure,' I say.

I make my way over to the sofa area and sit down just looking around before a wall of pictures catch my eyes and I see a picture of her with her mom and little sister.

Before I could look away I saw Nessa coming down with all the blankets and dumping them over the sofa, 'so Dani what'd ya wanna watch,' she says taking a seat near me.

'Uhhhhh whatever your like,' I say shrugging.

'Oh my god Dani don't be like that's just say a name of something, come onnnn,' she says looking over at me as she rolls her eyes and laughs.

'Ok fine,' I say with a light laugh.

'Umm I don't really watch a lot of shows...' I say shrugging again.

'Ok here you look through some until I go get some more popcorn,' She says handing over the remote from her side of the couch.

'Some more?,' I say raising my eyebrow and laughing.

'Yeah cause I finished a whole bowl of popcorn before by myself in one sitting ok, Don't Judge Me!,' she says before walking away,

'ok?,' I say laughing.

I start going through some of the shows, as I was abt to scroll through another section of the tv shows the power went off and I heard Nessa scream.

I slowly got off the sofa and made my way out of the side of the coffee table without hitting my leg. I started feeling around until I felt the dining table, I kept going and got to the counter top.

I could hear Nessa trying to walk over to the front of the counter, I saw her hand so I grabbed onto it and got closer to her only to have her yell near my ear, I quickly cover her mouth, 'Hey hey shhh it's me Daniel,' I whisper into her ear.

I then take my hand away and she turns to face me, 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!,' she says as she hits my shoulder and almost yelling.

'Owww what did I do!,' I say holding back onto my shoulder.

'what do you what did you do, you almost gave me a frkn heart attack idiot!!,' she says mad.

'Well what else was I supposed to do?, if I had just grabbed your hand you would've kicked me!!,' I say trying to reason.

'Ok true but you could've just yelled from the sofa for me to stay where I am, so that I wouldn't get as sacred WHEN A HAND GRABS ME!,' she says.

'Well I didnt have time to think about all that I heard you yell so I had to come find you, and on top of that I had to try not to break my ankle while I was at it!,' I say.