Chapter 19

Daniel's Pov
We had finally finished building the fort, I sat in the middle while Nessa sat to right of me and we were sharing a blanket cause we had pretty much used up every other blanket that there was in her house 😂.

'So what did you guys choose,' Ness asked her eyes glued to the tv while I was scrolling through the options.

'Um-,' but before I could answer, 'BRAVE,' Lia yelled jumping up from her seat and then sitting back down.

'Ok then Brave it is,' I say letting out a slow chuckle and pressing start on the movie.

I felt Nessa lay her head on my shoulder, and I couldn't focus on anything the movie was talking about because the whole time I was just thinking about Nessa, who would've thought me stopping that day on a random street to make a phone call would lead to me meeting one of the most special people in my life right now.....
Like LOOK AT HER she so beautiful and she's so true to herself, I mean there's no way in the world I would rather spend my night rather than be here with this girl and her little sister watching a random add Disney movie in this little fort we built together. Today was one of the specialist days of my life and I know that this girl is gonna be such a huge part of my life in the future and I couldn't wait to be there with her through everything.

——————————————————————————
A/N
*sniff *sniff
I don't know about y'all but that shit hurted my heart 🥺❤️
this ones a quick little filler put I thought it was pretty cute and added to the story so ☺️

ENJOY THO and pls don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter 🥺🥺💖