Chapter 15

Nessa's Pov

....'hey', 'hey,' I say with a huge smile on my face.

'your mom still at home,' he asks

'yeah she's about to leave she's putting Lia to sleep,' I say smiling.

'Ok I'll come over in a bit then,' he says excitedly.

'hmmmmmm,' I say as if if I'm wondering to tease him.

'What happened do you not want me to come ?,' he asks and I can hear he was kinda hurt.

'Kidding kidding I was just wondering if I wanted to order something or make something,' I say laughing.

'Oh lol ok then,' he says laughing.

'If you want I can pick something up while I'm coming,' he says.

'No no it's fine actually I'll order lately, I'll probably make some popcorn anyway,' I say falling on to my bed.

'Ok then see you tonight,' he says.

'Bye Dani,' I say while grinning widely.

I end the call and I stare at my ceiling. "Damn why is this boy making me feel things I haven't felt before" My thoughts get cut off by my mom yelling my name again 🤦🏽‍♀️, 'YESSSSSS' I yell back running down the stairs. 'Shhhhhhhh she just fell asleep,' my mom whisper yells at me. 'Oh right sorry sorry, are you about to leave now ?,' I ask getting to the last step. 'Yeah I wanted to call you down to tell you to be cautious and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone and also just check up on Lia ok,' she says holding my hand. 'Ok mom I will for sure,' I say giving her a hug. 'Ok now go have fun ok,' I say pulling away. 'Thank you for being the best love you,' she says. 'No prob mom take care byeee,' I say closing the door and locking it behind me. I close the door to Lia's room slowly and go to the kitchen to make some popcorn, after it's done I make my way upstairs to my room. I keep the popcorn on my table and go the extra room to get some blankets cause it was getting chilly, I sit on my bed and go on Netflix to see if there were any new movies to watch cause I was bored as F. I chose a movie called '6 Underground' I kept my laptop in front of me and sat leaning on the wall. I was like 20 mins into the movie when I heard a doorbell I shot up and paused movie and got off my bed, I went downstairs slowly, first cause I didn't want to wake Lia up and also I didn't know who was at the door. 'Who is it,' I whisper yelled. 'It's Daniel,' he says with a soft chuckle. 'Oh god Daniel,' I say laughing. I walk up to the door and open it, 'why what happened ?,' he says looking confused. 'I thought it was a thief or something and I was about to call the police,' I say with a laugh. 'Oh wow,' he says with a small laugh. 'Oh uh come in sorry for keeping you out for long,' I say opening the door fully for him to enter.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Oofffff winter break is overrrt and now the hell hole of school has started 😫😤 anyway hope you liked this chapter 😞😘❤️ HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVRYONE BTW !!! 2020 fr the win ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼