Chapter six

COURAGE

"Prisoner 11, you're up next."

A polar opposite of the previous prionser. Its height got me thinking if the guy's going to be in a basketball league and get endorsements about how to get taller.

Slouched back, tiny steps, and eyes on the floor while his bangs is covering almost entire of his vision. Its timid and awkward walking really, really really tuned down those charisma he could possibly exhibit.

Wait, why am I talking about that? Doesn't really matter. Not like I'm looking for a guy to spend the rest of my life with. Hello, nasa bingit ka na ng kamatayan Courage!

Nung napunta na siya sa gitna—his eyes were still fixated on the floor, kaya habang nagsasalita siya para niyang kinakausap 'yong lapag. I get it, lahat ng mata sa 'yo nakatutok, lahat ng atensyon sa 'yo. Lahat, sa 'yo lang. Who wouldn't get nervous? Unless you're an attention seeker.

"Uh... I'm Prisoner 11... it's my favorite number, don't ask me why. I like listening to rock and band musics they... they make my whole life. My favorite band is The Rolling Stones. Lastly, uhm... I would... definitely kill someone over music."

People here really have a thing leaving a surprising remark at the end of their introduction don't they? First, they'll say something about themselves then they'll make it dark. Is it supposed to be funny or am I missing something? Because I definitely heard a chuckle right now. And it's not MC.

Nakita ko kulay ng I.D. niya and immediately thought that freshmen... are weird. You do not really know what goes on exactly their mind, they might look sad on the outside but their mind says otherwise. If I were to pick the section that frightens me the most I would definitely pick the freshmen students.

There comes the next prisoner, Prisoner 10 with his hot guy looking vibe... oh... and muscles... biceps. He's by far the most attractive guy I had seen here. His pulled back hair actually caught my attention at first sight. Pero bakit ngayon ko lang siya talagang natuunan ng pansin? Oh right, MC was busy trying to take our sanity by driving us nuts in the game.

Damn, I want to see him smile at least once. But we all know he can't dahil sa sitwasyon ba naman namin ngayon. Magmumukha lang siyang tanga at baka isipin pa namin na siya ang may pakana ng lahat ng ito.

Oh.

What if he really is?

Usually, in crime webtoons I read the mastermind is always the attractive guy. One great example is that guy from #Killstagram. (Spoiler alert) Well, technically speaking she's a guy.

"I'm the 10th prisoner," he paused and looked at everyone like he's waiting for our response. "A senior, not really thrilled about graduating. Uhh, I used to do commercials when I was still a kid but then I realized that boxing is my passion, now I'm planning to be the next Mannie! I know he's a legend but-"

"Oh you want to do politics, too?"

All of our heads turn to the voice. Hindi ko siya kilala (obviously) but he's also a senior. Everyone chuckled.

"Geez, that introduction was so characterless! Lame and uninteresting. Wouldn't it be better to be: Boxing is my passion! Now I'm planning to beat everyone up with my boxing skills and escape!" It was a whisper but it was enough for me to hear it because the one talking is beside me. I slowly turn my head to the left to see who's talking.

Babae, another senior. Ang gara tignan at ang sosyal tignan. Para bang kapag binangga ka niya ikaw pa kailangan mag-sorry. The vibes she radiates really scares off an introverted person like me. She has that silky long wavy brown hair na kaka-perm lang siguro kahapon. She already stood up before I could completely see her whole face. Hindi ko nakita nang maayos kung ano'ng itsura niya pero kung ibabase ko sa boses mukha siyang mataray. And look at how she walks! Akala mo rarampa sa isang runway.