Chapter twenty-four

COURAGE

"Ding-Dong~ Times up! Everyone, get inside to the classroom where we had our first Class Debate as we are about to commence our second one. Congratulations~"

Dahil sa kakulangan ng time, hindi nilang nagawang i-kuwento nang buo kung bakit nagkaroon ng matinding bangayan na napunta sa kundisyon ni Prisoner three. Literal na nabitin ako kasi wala talaga silang nakuwento maliban nalang sa nagkasagutan sila dahil sa itinuro palang suspect ni Prisoner three ay si Setsuna! Shocking!

There are multiple scenarios this brain of mine could think of the possibilities. A, Setsuna was falsely accussed. As he left them to join us inside the room, he was tainted as the suspect to get away with her crime. The boys were on Setsuna's side while the girls teamed up for Prisoner three. B, he is indeed the killer and she's the witness to his transgression. Or C, the reason why Setsuna followed us to the crime scene is to tamper possible hints that could lead to him.

Unfortunately, there were none. I was the first to arrive at the crime scene and never had noticed any thing strange before leaving the room. The only clues I have found valuable are from the bloody bed, the body and the study desk. Nothing else were suspicious other than him making me flip the dead body.

Lahat kaming malumanay na umupo sa mga sari-sarili naming puwesto. No one uttered a word but we still hear Prisoner three's whimpers which kind of distracted me a bit from the things that I should focus on. Especially there were not enough physical evidences that point out to somebody in this classroom, and because of that, we're supposed to rely on the two witnesses as the crime happened during the blackout. But if there are any other witnesses, the game will change.

"Hello~" everyone was doing something to keep them occupied with the situation until MC's voice made us stop whatever we're doing.

Unlike the atmosphere of this place, MC's presence through the monitor helped it become worse than it already is. Her outfit for today wasn't that it. Her big red ribbon headband was also distracting me as of the moment. Theme ba niya ngayon ay powerpuff girls? Sa kaliwa lang ang ponytail niya at kulay dilaw ang buhok tapos orange naman sa kaliwa na nakalugay. Her top? Well, it's just a simple glittered rainbow-colored sleeveless shirt with a belt.

"The time allotted for prisoners for today's case is way too short compared to the previous one. Did any one wonder why? No? Okay." Well, I am curious. But I know she did that just to tease us.

"Let's start our Class Debate!" a children song was played as the chairs started moving on their own that dragged us along and created a circle.

Everyone's head to turn to the monitor. Unlike the reduced time for Class Investigation, the time for Class Debate was still Thirty Minutes before voting.

"One thing's for sure, that dude is the killer!" panimula ni Prisoner two. Gosh, this is going to be a hassle.

Tonight's her first time joining us for Class Debate is the reason why she was so enthusiastic about this. Siya lang talaga 'yong may energetic vibe sa lahat, lahat kami halatang pagod at inaantok na. That's why it's even more exhausting.

"No, Prisoner three is! She keeps on insisting that it's him but he was beside me during the blackout—"

"And eventually left after, right?" Azazel cut Eden's words. So it was true.