Swear Jar

Per friendofspiderman 's request, hope you enjoy!

~~~

"Alright." Steve said, setting down a giant jar onto the kitchen counter, on it was written 'Language'. The rest of the team was gathered around. "This is our swear jar. If you say a bad word you have to add two dollars to the jar. And if you say a bad word around Peter, you have to pay five dollars. I've had to say language way too many times in this group, and this is a good way to break our bad habit."

Peter raised his hand, "Uh, Mr. Steve sir, how much do I have to pay if I swear? Ten dollars because it's around me?"

"Peter, we both know you're too innocent to say such wretched words." Steve comforted, not noticing the guilty look on Peter's face, "Any other questions?"

"Yeah, I have one," Tony ventured, "why the @&$! are we doing this?"

"Tony! What did I just say? Five dollars in the jar." Steve reprimanded.

"You're serious?" By the look on the captains face, he could tell he was serious. Tony rolled his eyes and added five dollars to the jar, "Fine, whatever. See you later." And Tony walked off to his lab.

Once he was outside of earshot Natasha spoke up, "Ok, bets on how much money Stark will have to add to the jar?"

"$1,000."

"$23,000.57."

"$100,000."

"My whole college fund."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just say the swear jar  was more of a swear bin by now.

(Ahem...

)

....)

But the contribution to it that shocked Steve most happened today. "Hey Mr. Stark," Peter asked from the kitchen island, "can you had me my bottle of juice?"

"Sure kid." Tony handed the kid his applejuice. Gosh, this kid is so innocent.

Or so he thought. Upon being handed the almost bottle, Peter thought it best to quote, "This &$#@* empty, YEET!" Peter chucked the bottle behind him where it hit the unsuspecting Clint.

"Ah @&$#, I can't believe you done this." Climt replied. Everyone turned to look at him. "What? I have kids, of course I know vine."

Tony burst out laughing, "Who knew the old man knew !*&@."

...

"LANGUAGE!"

~~~

(3 weeks later)
"So," Natasha said to everyone, as they were all seated around the living room, "who one the bet?."

"I did," Peter groaned, "No MIT for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~