Oscorp

*Peter is Tony and Pepper's child and lives in Stark Tower/Avenger's Tower with the team. He's 14 in this oneshot.*

Peter woke up bright and early, excited for the day to come. His whole class was going on a field trip to Oscorp. He knew his dad wasn't thrilled, as Stark Industries and Oscorp Industries we're rivals, but Peter was still as excited. After finishing one last page of homework, and throwing on a t-shirt and jeans, Peter bounded out to the kitchen.

"Well somebody's extra happy, what's up?" Steve questioned, as he started cooking scrambled eggs.

"I have a field trip to Oscorp today with my class." Peter explained excitedly.

"I still don't know why you want to go there so badly." Tony sighed as he poured himself another cup of coffee.

"Because it's Oscorp! I hear they're working on these really cool genetically modified animals. It's for research purposes to improve medical care for humans, or something." Peter said.

"Hmm. Well, here's your permission slip, kiddo." Tony slid over the paper along with a plate of eggs and banana.

"Thanks Dad!" Peter scarfed down his breakfast and then left early for school, choosing to take the subway. Today would be awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today utterly sucked. Everything was fine until they visited the genetically modified spiders, which ironically, was what Peter had been most excited for. He had been peering through the glass that held three spiders for viewing. Except that the container only held two. He had turned, ready to alert the tour director when Peter had felt a sharp prick on his wrist. He inhaled sharply, rubbing the spot as he watched a spider crawl away across the floor. "You okay dude?" Ned had asked. Peter just nodded shakily, still staring at the spider's retreating form.

After that, Peter had progressively felt worse. He barely made it home and to the ensuite bathroom in his room before he puked. He vomited for ten minutes before passing out on the floor, shivering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony banged on Peter's door. He was worried. Normally, the kid would have bounded into his lab, telling him all about his day. It was especially odd that Peter hadn't considering how excited the kid had been this morning. "Peter? Are you in there?" He shouted.

He heard a distant groan, and Tony's anxiety spiked. Something was wrong with his kid. He jiggled the door handle only to find it locked. "Friday, open this door now!"

Upon her bosses command, the door swung open and Tony ran through, hurrying to the bathroom door. This time, it opened with ease. To Tony's horror, he saw his son curled on the floor, pale and sweaty. Peter was whimpering and covering his ears, trying to block out the unbearable noise. "Peter?" Tony asked quietly. Peter winced, as if the small sound had badly hurt.

Tony crouched next to him. "Hey bud, we need to get you to the med bay, ok? I have to pick you up." He whispered, so low Tony could barely hear himself, yet somehow the kid understood. When Tony's arms wrapped around Peter, it felt as though his skin was on fire. Peter cried out but instantly regretted it at the pain the noise had caused his head. "I'm so sorry, Peter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter blinked his eyes open. He felt weird. His migraine was gone, replaced by only a slight headache, though everything was still abnormally loud. Glancing around the room, he could tell that he was still on medical. Judging by the light, he guessed it was the next morning.

"Good morning, Peter." Friday greeted, making him jump.

"O-oh, hey Friday." He replied, slowly getting off the bed. He was almost at the door when something on the far wall caught his eye. "Uh Friday, what's this?" He questioned, staring at the computer screen.

"It is the results of your blood work. After you were found yesterday, Dr. Banner ran several scans and tests in an attempt to discover what had happened." Friday explained.

"Uh-huh. And has anyone seen this." Peter pressed, staring confusedly at the results.

"No. By the time I had finished running all the necessary scans, the others had gone to bed, as it was late."

"Ok. Thank you." Peter hurried over to the counter and rummaged through a drawer, before finding what he was looking for. A new hard drive. Peter plugged it into the computer and copied all the files of his medical results. "Friday? Wipe any and all data from last night."

"Or course, Peter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

BEFORE YOU SKIP THIS: y'all have got to go watch Dear Baby Yoda on YouTube. YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF.

Anyways. I know it's been a while since I published a oneshot, or anything really, but especially on this book.

1. I want to apologize for that.

2. I want to thank you for how many freaking reads I have, you guys are so amazing.

3. Yes there will be a part two.

4. Comment what you think about the story.

5. Who all has seen The Rise of Skywalker?!? WOOO. I personally loved it. (Spoiler free zone, plz. Or add a spoiler warning 😉)

Lots of love,
Siri