Allergic

Tony and Pepper were out for a walk in Central Park. Together. Yes, it was a date, a long over due one. They were holding hands and talking, thankfully not being noticed by the media, when Tony felt a sharp sting on his arm. He stopped abruptly, "Ow!"

"Tony?" Pepper looked at him concerned. "What-"

Tony shook his head, "I'm sure it's nothing, c'mon." Pepper looked skeptical but continued walking with Tony. It was minutes later when Tony stumbled and grabbed onto.

"Tony? Tony! Oh gods, what's wrong." Pepper asked frantically.

He reached to where he had felt the sting on his arm, "Check the- check what happened." Pepper turned him around slightly and saw a small, red, bump, with a bee's stinger stuck inside. She grabbed it and gently pulled it out. Showing it to Tony she said, "This was in your arm."

"Oh," Tony said, "that's not good." Another dizzy spell caused to lurch forward, and pepper lost her grip on him. She knelt next to where he lay on the ground, gasping for breath.

"Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh what do I do. Right, let's go Pepper get your head on straight." She pulled out her phone and called the first person she could think of.

"Bruce! Thank goodness you picked up. Tony he-he I think a bee or something stung him, I don't know I didn't know he was allergic to anything!" Pepper explained while Tony lay next to her, raggedly breathing.

"Ok, I called for a medical helicopter to come to you. Where are you?" Bruce asked.

"C-central Park."

"You need to get to the nearest clearing and wait there, I'll have someone track your phone. Now explain everything that's happened since you realized he was stung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper managed to tell Bruce all about Tony's condition, while dragging the man to an open area 30 yards away. Only three minutes later, the helicopter touched down and several doctors rushed out. They strapped Tony to a stretcher and loaded him and Pepper into the helicopter. As soon as the doors had shut, the doctors began working, giving Tony IV's of different medications. Pepper allowed herself to finally panic, and tears streamed down her face.

An hour after they had landed stabilized Tony, he stirred and woke up. He blinked back against the harsh light. "Pep?"

Pepper looked up from her chair, "Oh gods Tony. You're awake." She tackled him with a hug. "You just collapsed and I didn't know what to do so I called Bruce and then the helicopter and why on Earth did you not tell me you were this allergic to bee stings!"

"Wo, calm down. I just woke up, and I'm not really here yet. And to answer you...It never really came to mind." Tony replied.

"Never-NEVER CAME TO MIND? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" Pepper shouted.

"Pep, deep breaths. I'm sorry, but look, I'm ok now. We're ok." Tony wrapped her in a hug till she calmed down enough to speak again.

"Any other allergies that cause you to almost done that I should know about?" Pepper said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Tony was silent, thinking for a while. "No," he finally said, shrugging, "but I am lactose intolerant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
Lol, hope this isn't trash. I though up the idea when it was late and I was tired. Thanks for reading it anyways!
Lots of love,
Siri