Oscorp 3

*part three to Oscorp*

The next day was Saturday, so Peter could do whatever he wanted all day. He woke around 9, surprised to see his dad still asleep next to him. That was rare. Peter carefully slid out of bed and threw on some workout clothes. He quietly made his way to the gym, hoping no one was there. To his delight, the giant room was indeed empty.

He made his way to the far wall. Taking a breath Peter placed his bare hands and feet on the wall and began to climb. Dont't look down, don't look down, don't look- too late. Peter glanced down at the floor which was several stories below. He immediately closed his eyes, pressing his face against the cool wall, grounding himself. A while later, after he managed to get his fear in check, he continued climbing the short distance to the ceiling. Peter risked another look at the floor to make sure he was over the foam pit. Once he maneuvered over the pit, he began climbing across the ceiling.

Then his hands let go.

He was walking on the ceiling. Peter switched to his hands, clinging to the ceiling almost like monkey bars. Suddenly though, he felt a sharp pinch like he had last night and leapt into the corner just as a foam cube soared by his face. Peter looked to the floor, and to his horror saw Natasha standing there, arms crossed. Peter's grip on the wall slipped and he fell into the foam pit, arms flailing. When he finally climbed out, his eyes were wide with fear. "Natasha listen I can't explain. Well, I don't know what actually happened... Just please, please, don't tell Dad! Not yet at least."

"Calm down, Peter." Natasha said, reassuredly, "You found the right person for secret keeping, but you should tell your dad soon."

"I know..." Peter stared at the floor, twisting his shirt in his hands.

"Come on kid. Let's see what you can do." Natasha replied. Peter followed after the spy who had already left toward the weight machine. "So, tell me what happened."

Peter narrated the whole story since the spider bite. Including his and Ned's findings, and the homework and the bus incident. "Interesting..." Natasha said, deep in thought. "So, superhuman huh?"

"I, I guess. Hadn't though about that part of it much." Peter confided.

"Well, let's see how much you can lift." Peter slid into the electronic bench press, that could increase the weight with the click of a button. Natasha turned it on, as Peter didn't know how. "Staring easy, twenty pounds..." Natasha would regularly increase the poundage, and Peter watched as the clock ticked away the minutes. It was thirty minutes later when he couldn't do it anymore.

"I...I can't..." Natasha instantly understood and turned off the machine, the weight dropping. Peter slowly sat up, his muscles screaming. "Well? How much was that. 100 pounds? 150?"

"Try 20,000 pounds." Offered Natasha.

Peter's eyes went wide. "Wh-what? But that's like 18,000 more that Steve! How is this possible."

"Actually it's 19,200." Natasha corrected.

Peter shook his head, resting it in his hands. "I'm a freak..."

"What? Peter, no you're-"

"Yes I am! I can sense things before they happen, I can stick to the wall, I can lift 10 tons! What else would you call that?" Peter sighed in defeat, "Flash was right..."

"Listen, Peter. I don't know who this Flash kid is or why he's calling you a freak," Natasha said sternly, "but I know that you are not a freak. Heck, you live in a building with two super assassins, a WW2 superhuman veteran, and two incredibly smart humans, one of which can turn into a giant green rage monster. You may be different to other people, but you're just like the rest of us. Just like your family."

Peter looked at her, eyes filled with hope, "You really think so?"

"I know so. Now, how can we tell the other in a way that will scare them witless?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, it was time. Natasha and Peter had concocted the perfect plan. The whole team was gathered in  living room, ready for a movie night. "Hey, where's Peter?" Tony asked.

"Uh, he said something about a large project he had to finish tonight." Natasha covered.

"Huh, alright then." Tony turned on the preselected movie of that night. Halfway through, Peter silently turned off all the lights. Hiding in the hallway, he placed contacts into his eyes that glowed red. The rest of him was fitted in an all black shirt, pants, socks, and gloves, as they had recently discovered he could stick to the walls even with clothes. Quietly, he crept into the ceiling, staying low against it like a spider. He scurried into the room and above the TV.

The first to notice him was Sam, who screamed like a little girl. That brought everyone's attention to the creature on the wall. Clint and Small both bounded into the kitchen to hide.  Bruce simply left the room. Steve grabbed his shield and Tony activated his wristwatch gauntlet. All the while, Natasha sat on the couch, smirking.

Peter crawled along the wall to get closer to Steve before leaping into him. However when he heard Tony's gauntlet prepare to fire he quickly leapt off raising his hands. "Wo wo wo! It's just me, it's Peter." Peter removed his gloves and the contacts from his eyes, discarding them on the side table.

"But you were...and the wall...and what?" Tony asked exasperated.

"Oh, I should tell you. I have spider powers now!" Tony fainted, this was too much. Peter shared a concerned glance at Natasha before going over to his dad's unconscious body.

"...Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

HAPPY NOOF YEAR!

End of the trilogy! I kind of struggled with how to end it, so I hope this doesn't suck. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments!
Lots of love,
Siri