SEVENTEENTH CHAPTER

Persuasion

Take a risk. Live a little.

Suddenly the world opened up in front of her and Ji's words thundered in her chest. "I am not going to get NAKED with you!"

"If the water is as cold as I suspect it's going to be... you've got nothing to fear from me NursePark" he said coyly and smiled. "Come on!"

Dara was stunned when Ji reached for her jacket's zipper and pulled it down. "If you're so scared, you can keep your undies on."

Her eyes widening, she felt her face heat up when Ji gently pulled her jacket off, exposing the sports bra she had underneath.

"What the?!?" she immediately reached for her jacket but failed when Ji threw it where he had left his clothes.

"Don't think about it" Ji told her immediately – stopping her train of thought before she could even exclaim her shock and suddenly lifted her off the sand to stand with him "Just go with it. Do what you want to do for once."

Ji then hooked his thumbs on her jogging pants and pulled them down.

Reddening like a tomato at Ji's forwardness, she found herself without her sports gear except for her rubbers. "Oh my god!"

"Come on Dara!" Ji insisted who was now sliding off her rubber shoes and socks so fast that she shivered.

She knew she should stop him but she couldn't, and when he closed his hand firmly over hers and dragged her down to the water's edge – she lost everything she was thinking and knew that she could not resist.

The water touched their feet and she stopped dead. "Goodness! That's cold!"

"Don't be a wimp!" he jerked her forward "You just told me you swim very early in the mornings! Anyway, what are you complaining about?" Ji kept walking, taking long strides to take the both of them deeper into the sea. "It's like bath water. I can't imagine why people want to travel so far into the beaches in South America when we have this on our doorstep."

He gave her no choice but to wade in with him and she gingerly picked her way through the dark, swirling water, catching her breath as the waves licked her legs higher and higher.

"I'm not sure if I like doing this in the middle night. Don't you think there might be jelly fish?" she asked worriedly, completely forgetting her trepidation at being dressed down by him.

"No. It is way past their bed time and I bet they're all curled up with hot bottles." The water was half-way up his thighs now and as a big wave crashed against the both of them at waist level, he cursed fluently. "I think we've just discovered a whole new non-surgical procedure for vasectomy. If any of my sperm survive this, it will be a miracle."

Dara laughed at him helplessly and had to wonder what had come over her. What was she doing? She was standing in the sea in the middle of the night with the most unsuitable man she was ever going to meet... and she was having the time of her life!

"This is freezing" she admitted to him "I don't think I can go any further."

"The only way to do this is quickly" he told her "If you do this every morning then I have new respect for you Dara. You're twice the women I thought you were, flat chest and all."

"It's bracing. It wakes me up."

"I wouldn't wonder. You'd have to be dead if this didn't wake you up."