Nightmares

Brian's P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------

Roger was putting away his drumsticks after a long day of recording.

I was packing up my 'Red Special', John was sitting down, drinking a cup of water and Freddie walked out of the door.

I felt warm fingers run along my shoulders as I heard John saying 'bye' to us. After the door closed behind him, I turned around.

I was lost in Roger's crystal blue eyes. I stood up, and hugged him. His body was warm and very slim. I felt his stray blonde hair tickle my neck as he had his head lay on my shoulder.

I felt something wet on my shoulder. Roger was crying. I slightly pulled him away, and looked at his red eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"My life... What is it about? Is it drumming? Is it you? Is it music? What is it?!" He half-screamed.

I felt my eyes get watery.

"It's not about all that! Its about you!" I cried. He was in hysteria after I've said it. His hands were turning cold and his eyes red. He covered his face with his hands and cried as loud as he could. I was about to burst into tears and cry non stop but then I stopped myself and thought, 'We should go home and calm down.' I grabbed 'Red Special' and took a hold of Roger's hand. I threw the guitar in the back and took Roger to the front seat.

While I was driving, Roger sobbed and gripped my hand. I stoked the top of his hand with my thumb. He curled up into a ball in the seat.

Our house was a two storey, fifteen minuets from the city. The room we shared had a big bed and a lot of our things thrown around the room from the past nights.

I picked him up from the car seat and carried him upstairs to our bed room. I brought in a small hot towel and placed it on his forehead. His eyes were red from crying. I noticed drips of blood on the sheets. I picked up his left arm and found scars and cuts near to his wrist.

My body shook and I fell into hysteria as I woke up. Roger came running into the room.

"Are you OK? What happened!?" Roger half yelled.

It was a dream. Thank god. I caught my breath and told him everything. He held my hand and stroked my hair.

He is the best boyfriend you can get. He's always there. His blue eyes, His hair is the softest thing you can find and his warm hands are the best thing in life.

I stood up, half crying but calm and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my hair before walking into the shower.

I could feel that Roger was worried about me. I've had nightmares for the past few weeks. And nearly always about the same thing... Roger being suicidal. I seems so real every time.

As I went past our bedroom. I heard Roger cry. My heart broke. I walked in and sat next to him.

We looked at each other. I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"It will be fine. I will be fine." I said, hoping it will do something. He half smiled and hugged me.

I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

Roger came running down the stairs. Everything shook and turned around. My eyes were wide open as I saw Roger half nude.

"Hold on. What happened?!" I yelled. Roger was laughing.