The Pain

I woke up facing Roger with his arms around me. I smiled as I lifted my head to see the time. 11:38. On a Monday.

I carefully removed Roger's arms and went to the bathroom. As I walked in, I felt a huge grin climb upon my face. Everything. Everywhere. We did it in the bathroom as well.

I finished and walked to the bedroom to get changed. Roger was half asleep, smiling as he heard me walk in.

"Come here," he instructed. As I sat on the bed, he pulled off the towel that was hanging around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his back and lifted him off the bed. I kissed his cheek.

"Time to get up, princess." I whispered in his ear and stood up. Sitting up, Roger was whining.

"We gotta go out somewhere today. I'm all stiff and need exercise. You do as well." I said.

"Why don't we go out for breakfast somewhere?" Roger cheerfully said.

"Genius..." I said sarcastically.

•••

We went down to the nearest deli. We sat at a table in one of the corners of the place. I held his hand while we waited for the waitress.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"I'll have something sweet. Like pancakes with chocolate syrup. And hot chocolate." I said.

"What about you?"

"I'll have the same. Sounds too good to be missed." He winked.

After breakfast we walked down to a lakeside near the deli. We were so zoned out in thought, that we forgot to let go of each other's hands. I came back to realinty and quickly looked around. No one. Not a living soul to see us. I was so relieved.

I have always feared of being misjudged by strangers. They will do anything to watch you suffer which really upsets me. I haven't done anything to them so why would they have to be rude.

We took off our shoes and dangled our feet in the lake. We spent the whole afternoon like this. It was great. We told stories of our childhood.

"We better start heading home. Fred and John would be over at our place soon." Roger said, his voice soothing.

"But this is the last peaceful day we have left. We gotta go to the recording studio tomorrow." I whinged.

"We can always ask for a day off and let Fred and Deaky have sometime for themselves. Plus maybe they will write a song together. It's about time Deaky at least co-writes something anyway." He smiled, waiting for my approval of his idea.

"Fine..." Was my reply.

He helped me up and we walked home. It was getting pretty dark and cold.

As we entered the house, something hit me inside and I broke down, right in the hallway. Roger was a bit confused and scared at the same time. I wasn't very surprised because it would be scary.

He half ran up to me and quickly swung his arms around my shoulders. I was hysteric. Something just hit my mind. It was a bit more like a seizure. Roger was quietly sobbing on my shoulder.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Roger yelled wearily. The door opened as Freddie and John walked in. They were shocked by what they saw.

"Umm...Is everything fine? Do you need a glass of water?" Freddie hesitated. I was still crying. Roger nodded.

Even though Roger was there, my everything, I felt empty and hurt. All these nightmares and all these hateful people. It wasn't right for me to just break down like that.

Freddie came running with a glass of water and John was now kneeling down and helping Roger with me. I drank a gulp of water and tried to catch my breath but ended up hiccupping.

Freddie helped pick me up and place me somewhere. I ended up crying again but this time in the bed with pillows surrounding me.

"Now tell us what the actual hell happened here." I heard John say.

"We went out this morning for breakfast and then went to the lake. Everything was great until we came inside the house. Something happened and now he's devastated for unknown reasons." Roger replied, holding back tears. I sat up. I calmer now. I was ready for questions. But everyone remained silent.

"Bring.. Me... Water." I whispered, recklessly. John hurried over to the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

I could tell by Roger's face that he was scared. John sat next to me, holding the glass. I took a drink and felt a huge lump in my throat.

"Now that you are better, would you like to tell us what the actual hell." Freddie said, his voice low. Roger was standing in the corner of the room, sobbing. Fear and worry filled his eyes.

"I don't know... Something hit me on the inside when I walked in. I'm scared." I said, with much effort after all the crying. I was feeling helpless. Hopeless. Unneeded. Hated. Weak. Pain filled my body and I broke down again.

* This was a pretty long-ass chapter ( ̄ω ̄) BTW thanks for actually reading this like I feel needed that way. P.S. I won't post for a few days because I'm flying home.( ̄~ ̄)
Vote please! Comment and leave feedback! (⌒_⌒)