Strange?

Roger's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was in Brian's arms again. I have to hold on to him. I can't loose him. I wouldn't be able to live through it all over again.

I looked at his perfect face. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. A small smile crept upon his face. He slowly opened his eyes and looked deep into mine. He ran his hands along my face.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"Hello," I replied.

I kissed his nose and put one of my arms over his shoulers. Pulling him closer, he put his arms around my waist and began pulling me closer to himself, smiling. He still smelled of the shower gel he took a shower with last night.

I kissed his forehead and smiled as his lips pressed against mine the very next moment. We battled for dominance with our tounges. I felt Brian smile as he won the battle. I let his tounge explore my mouth.

I moaned as he quickly pulled away and went down to my neck, leaving a trail of warm kisses. He slid his hands under the covers and travelled my body. He kissed my chest and pulled away, looking into my eyes with a big smile.

"I'm hungry. Do you want to go out and eat?" He asked.

"I... I don't think I'm ready for open spaces full of people yet. I'm sorry." I whispered.

He warmly kissed my shoulder and whispered, "it's okay. I can make breakfast."

I nodded and said, "I wouldn't mind something sweet and full of chocolate. Or maybe ice cream. Yes, something with vanilla ice cream and chocolate topping."

He smiled.

"The only thing that sweet is is you," he whipered. He hugged me and sat up, taking the covers off and walking over to is dressing gown. His hair was extremely bushy and messy. I really liked that about him. It was something great to look at in the morning.

"I'm gonna go clean up. Just hang on here, ok?" He whispered. I nodded, not knowing what was going on.

I lay on the bed, covered in a load of pillows. Waiting.

***

Its been fifteen minutes. He walked in with a tray full of pankakes with vanilla ice cream and warm, melted chocolate. I licked my lips and sat up.

"All this for me? Thank you so much!" I said, smiling way too hard. I had to admit that I was pretty damn hungry after yesterday.

We had breakfast and went down the the park where no one really ever goes. It was very grassy and it was divided in half by a small lake where swans and ducks live. In other words, its a nice place to spend a few hours.

We walked up to the lake, seeing there was not a living soul around. Sitting down on the edge of the lake, I dipped my legs into the water. It was just perfect. Brian was still standing, looking out on to the other side of the lake, checking if there was anyone for us to see.

"Bri, there's no one there, sit down," I said, trying to kind of calm him down. He was really pressured, probably beacuse I told him I'm not ready for open spaces full of people earlier this morning.

He looked at me and smiled. He sat and said, "you know that I don't want anybody to see us. It ends out really bad. It hurts me deep inside."

I kissed his cheek and he looked at me.

"Bri it's ok. Just relax," I whispered.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me. Please," he said.

"I promise. Of course I will never ever leave you."

He kissed me. I took a hold of his warm hand and we spent the whole day like this, just looking out into the distance of the lake, holding hands and listening to the sound of nature.

All of a sudden, Bri shot up and ran a few meters away from the edge. He looked at me like a worried puppy.

"Roger, get away from the edge. I beg. Please,"

I stood up and carefully walked to him. I gave him a tight hug.

"Bri, it's alright, we're okay. What happened?" I whispered.

"I don't feel right. I feel like someone's watch us. Let's go home, please." He looked really frightened.

We walked home, holding hands, not saying a word. Everyone was gone. No one on the streets to my surprise. It's Friday night. Everyone should be out at the pubs. But no. Not a single life. Something wasn't right.