Damn

"Yes?" My voice creaked. I was scared to death. What was he going to say? Is it good? Is it bad? I didn't know.

"Hello Mr. Taylor, we would like you to come and visit Mr. May as he has been really missing you for the past few hours. He was whispering your name in sleep so we assume that you come to visit at around 5 o'clock today." The doctor said. My heart was pounding, but not as hard. I sighed and said, "yes, of course! I will be there. Thank you. Bye" I hung up. Fred and John looked at me. I smiled and nodded a 'he's fine' sign to them. They smiled.

"They asked me to meet him around 5 today. I think that you must cone this time." I demanded.

"Sure. We'll go." John said, nudging Freddie in the arm.

***

We walked into the hospital. I was a little worried about Brian.

The doctor led us to his room and said, "I'll give you half an hour," and walked out. He was sitting up, smiling at me. I ran to his bed and threw myself onto him. I hugged him hard and began to cry.

Brian put his arms around me and patted my back. I felt a reliving feeling run through my body. Fred and John walked closer and sat down on the two chairs next to the bed.

"Oh god, I missed you so much!" I said, wiping my tears.

"I missed you too... I love you," he whispered.

John and Fred sat politely. I looked at them and said, "c'mon guys. Don't just sit there. C'me 'ere."

I felt Brian's muscles tense up. He lifeted his arm from my back and pushed Freddie into John.

He hugged me even tigher, which made me a bit uncomfortable. I looked him in the eyes and whispered, "what are you doing, Bri?"

"You are mine and only mine. I won't let them hurt you," he said.

"Brian, they are your best friends. You can't just push them away. What is wrong with you?" My body shook. He cupped my face and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip.

He didn't remember them? He didn't like them anymore? I ran out if things to think. I knew he needed help. Serious help.

My heart skipped a beat when he pushed his tounge into my mouth. I pulled away as the doctor walked in.

"Excuse me sir, but your time is up." He said.

Brian kissed me again as I whisleted in his ear, "I love you too."

We walked out and I asked what is going on with Brian.

"Mr. May is suffering depression which led to small brain damage. He has lost a bit of his memory but it will come back eventually." He explained.

I nodded my way through it. We left and I cried because of Freddie and John. I felt so bad.

My heart ached. There was nothing to do but wait.

Sorry guys for this being short... A new chapter will be coming up in the next few days.