Notes II

Brian broke the silence.

"I was in depression way before you knew,"

I clenched my fists. My heart skipped beats.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Because... because I didn't want to hurt you. You would've been in depression as well. That's what I was scared of."

"Thank you but... Damn it Brian I love you so much!" I ran to him and jumped on the bed kissing him.

He grabbed my back and pulled me in. I pulled away and said, "you gotta get home. Get packed."

He smiled. He pushed me down and kissed my neck.

"Brian... We can continue this at home. You remember what happened last time. I didn't like it."

He nodded as he pulled me in once more. I pulled away and stood up.

"Bri, come on. We've gotta go."

He stood up and walked over to his bag. He packed this clothes and zipped it, swinging it over his shoulder.

We sneaked to the carpark.

It was windy day and mini dust tornadoes were floating around the place. Jumping in the car, I noticed that Brian stood and stared into the emptiness.

"Brian, get in the car!" I yelled.

He ignored me. I opened the door and walked to his side, trying to see what he was so focused on. It was completely nothing. Nothing.

"Brian," I said as I tugged at his arm.

"Let's go. I will show you something you'll like at home," I said and winked. He turned his head in my direction and smiled.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me into the back seat. I knew where this was off to.

He leaned over me and whispered, "I'll show you something you like first."

He kissed my neck, then my collar bone. He pulled me up into a sitting position and kissed me.

"Rog, how about you give me something to swallow." He demanded. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. Our tounges fought a battle over control. He won and bit my lip. Sucking on it, a moan escaped my mouth.

He was wild. A wild animal. He kissed me so damn hard, tears strolled down my cheeks. The skin in that area was very sensitive. He noticed something wet and quickly stopped.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did," he said.

"Everything is great. Don't stop!"

He went on. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his hand slowly making its way to my crotch.

My arms swung around him, one holding his back, the other holding his arse.

"Bri, show me how much you love me," I moaned as I pulled away. He smiled and pulled my pants halfway down.

I was hard. So was he. As we kissed, he massaged me.

My hands found their way to his pants and I undid the zipper.

He moaned as I massaged him. Back and forth. Slowly.

I stopped and pushed him on the opposite side of the car. I kissed his top lip and crawled down.

"That looks good," I said.

I licked the tip. He moaned, softly. I went half way and back up. Then the whole way.

I began to suck him. He moaned louder and louder.

Faster and louder. Faster and faster.

The white fluid filled my mouth. I swallowed it and licked my lips.

"Roger... Oh god Roger," he said and threw his head back. Suddenly, he jumped and kissed me. He broke away and said, "I'll give you what you want at home."

I nodded and kissed him back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more," he replied.