Why

Brian's P.O.V.

------------------------------

My heart ached. I didn't know what was wrong. I felt that something wasn't right.

Roger was always there for me. But now, at this very moment, I didn't feel right. It hurt. I felt horrible. I have upset my Roger. Again. This depression was getting in the way of our relationship, and I hated it.

"I... I can't... This depression... It's getting on the way. I don't feel right," I began as Roger's eyes filled with tears.

He faked a smile and put his arms gently around my neck. He hugged me and whispered, "we will be fine. I promised you that we'll get through this. And we will. You'll see."

Warm tears ran down his face as he buried it in my messy hair. My shoulder was soaked with tears.

He quietly weeped. I put my arms around his waist and began to sob.

I was sick of crying all the time. I could not stop. I could feel sharp pain in my chest.

My eyes widened and I pushed Roger off of me. I grabbed my chest. My heart pounded. It felt like something was punching me on the inside.

Roger sat on the bed, absolutely lost, hugging a small pillow to cover up his nakedness. Rivers of tears ran from his eyes. He was scared and confused.

I fell on my back, still holding my chest. I closed my eyes and half whispered, "help me... Please... Do... Something..."

Roger jumped off the bed and ran to the telephone, forgetting his dressing gown.

I gritted my teeth. My chest hurt so much, tears were stinging my irritated eyes. Again. I was crying. Oh lord, how I wish this was over.

Roger came running in the room with a glass of water. He placed it on the dressing table and took his floral dressing gown. He sat next to me.

"Bri, you will be taken to hospital in a few minuets. In the mean time, I was told to get you into a sitting position and give you a glass of water." He said in his soft voice full of fear. I nodded.

His voice was full of fear a lot lately. It hurt me because it was all my fault. I needed to do something.

He slipped his hand under my back and pushed me into a sitting position. All the muscles in my body tensed. He took the glass and tried getting me to drink. I took a small sip. I couldn't swallow it. The water ran down my neck.

The doorbell rang. Roger kissed my cheed and ran down to the door. In a few moments, I was put into an emergency van and taken to hospital where I passed out.